Hyatt and Disney transfers

A

Anita Williams

We're staying at the airport Hyatt the night before our cruise, and using DCL transport to get to the ship. We booked all this ourselves, though, and I was wondering if we could just put our bags outside the room the night before like everyone else, or do we have to get them down to the buses ourselves. I know that if DCL books you, you can do that, but I'm not sure that we can.
Anita.

We are in the same situation. I have been told that to tell the desk clerk when we check in that we are taking the Disney bus to our cruise. They will give us some kind of form to fill out, as well as the luggage tags, and then the bags will be taken care of.

when you check in and tell the clerk that you are taking the Disney cruise the next day, they will give you a letter explaining the procedures, and the times to meet in the lobby for the bus, and when to have luggage set out for pickup.

Thank you all. I really didn't want to lug the bags that extra step.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter