hugs, pixie dust and prayers to all those who are currently in need

There does seem to be a lot of sad things happening. I think we notice it more when we are going through it ourselves like you are right now.

Prayers and Pixie Dust heading out to your brother and family.

Double order of each...I'll take the Jack and Coke when I turn 21.

What a bad day this was...The other cart-pushers simaltaneously think I'm too serious and won't take me seriously, I had a disagreement with a CSM (we made up), and I was told not to curse when I uttered the word "crap", which is so minor, it's not even an obscenity anymore...except at Wal-Mart, where you can't even say "Oh My God!". Of course, I say that at least 20 times before my first 15-minute break. Some kid yells "Frank Sinatra" at me as he drives by in a car...Is "Frank Sinatra" street slang for something? To top it all off, one of the cart pushers says he's my friend and then when one of my emotional disabilities comes out to play, he'll drop a couple of "F Bombs" in reference to me. I had a discussion about race with this man and I thought he was going to throttle me. You know the Gods are playing cosmic hardball when an elementary school teacher you've known since George W. Bush's father's administration, a teacher who has been one of your staunchest allies for almost a decade and a half, says to just live with the people who are making fun of you and that there's nothing you can do about it.

Prayers, pixie dust, hugs...Whatever ya got, I'll take.

Sincerely,

John "anotherboardnposter" Kilduff...

If it weren't for the facts that it provides a steady paycheck and I don't have the education, skills or abilities to work elsewhere, I'd quit. I'm like the Rodney Dangerfield of Wal-Mart..."No Respect!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter