HRH Packing List/Amenities questions

auroraarielella

Mouseketeer
I am packing for he Hard Rock Hotel--

Are there Hair Dryers in the rooms?

I am a tea drinker, does the Kerig come equipped to make tea?

I have a Coke drinker, is the hotel (and the park) a Coke or Pepsi place?

Are there pool towels?

Is there enough shampoo, conditioner, soap for the stay?

What is the price for bottled water in the hotel? Is it worth a store stop on the way from the airport?

Ice - is there ample ice available if I do a store stop and have a small cooler?

Is there anywhere with a link to the mini-bar prices? Is the mini-bar in every room?

I am packing for he Hard Rock Hotel--

Are there Hair Dryers in the rooms?

I am a tea drinker, does the Kerig come equipped to make tea?

I have a Coke drinker, is the hotel (and the park) a Coke or Pepsi place?

Are there pool towels?

Is there enough shampoo, conditioner, soap for the stay?

What is the price for bottled water in the hotel? Is it worth a store stop on the way from the airport?

Ice - is there ample ice available if I do a store stop and have a small cooler?

Is there anywhere with a link to the mini-bar prices? Is the mini-bar in every room?

Yes there are hair dryers. The Keurig has tea and you can request more. The park is a Coke product park. There are pool towels. The shampoo is good and you can request more. Water is pricey, stop if you can. Lots of ice. There is a mini bar in every room. It is very pricey but there are convenience stores in each hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter