How's it work?

stites1

Mouseketeer
How's mhe dining plan work as far as keeping track of credits? Are they on our room keys or all on one or is there a seperate card for the DDP? And while I'm at it, I'm assuming you're supposed to tell the server you're on the plan first thing, right?

The credits are on the room keys. I think (but I may be wrong) that they're only on the cards that have charging privileges.

Most servers will ask if you're on the DDP. If they don't, it's a good thing to let them know. That way they can let you know about any exclusions, etc.

I'm sure you'll enjoy using the DDP. This will be our 2nd trip using it and we absolutely LOVE it! :thumbsup2

The credits are on your Key to the World (KTTW) card as well as your park tickets and it opens your room door. If you choose it can also be used to charge things to your room.

All credits are acessable from any card that has the dining plan attached to it. I beleive it is fairly standard to have it on everyones card, and if you want it to be only on the adults you would have to ask for that at check in.

When you make your ADR (dining reservations) they will note if you are on DDP or not, but it is almost always the first thing your server will ask.

If you read the very first post in the FAQ thread at the top on the page, your life will be much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter