How'd you pick your DIS name?

Great thread!

Anyone who knows me from these boards or in person would agree that CrazyDisneyMan is very appropiraite for me.

I mean, did you really have to ask? :lmao:

It should be very clear!

Great topic! Mine stems from my love of POR resort which was originally called Dixie Landings. Just check out my signature! :lovestruc

Mine is a joke with my friends. I often get told I look like a Barbie because I'm 5' 9" and very skinny (I was born blonde, but alas, it changed to brown). My ringtone on my cell phone is even Aqua's "Barbie Girl!" Four is my favorite number, and 57 was the baseball jersey number of a friend of mine until a new player forced him to change to 54.

My name is Dale. My whole life everyone always asked me where chip was. Good thing I always loved Disney and Chip and Dale. I also know that a lot of people get confused which is which.

I'm Dale, not Chip.

(Dale has the red nose I believe)

I love the really cute Disney related names too. Mine has been my name since we first got a computer.

Most people know Jimmy Buffett fans are "parrotheads" (sort of an off-shoot of deadheads) and my name is Lois - Parrotheadlois
:flower3:

My name is from a cartoon that used to be on Cartoon Network when I was in college called Dexter's Lab. Dexter is a boy who was really smart and had a secret lab in his room. He also had this sister named DeeDee who was really stupid and used to wander in and press buttons and knock things over and screw everything up.

Well, I am a chemist and a younger girl (27) in a lab of older men (for many of them, I could easily be their daughter) with lots of lab and manufacturing experience so sometimes I feel like DeeDee. However, I can also relate to Dexter when he says, "DeeDee you are stupid!" because I really don't suffer fools easily. I have to work on that. Maybe. ;)

I have a DD named Katie- thus, I am the Mom of Katie. Not at all creative, I know. ;)

My name says it all . I'm a Huge fan of Space Mountain since 1981 The Best Attraction at WDW. Nuff Said:thumbsup2 :cool1:

I have a thing for the designer Burberry and the plaid (actually it's called Nova Check) that they use on their items.

I've wanted to join DVC for about 10 years, and we finally did this year in '08. However, I desperately want to change my screen name to "NDM#1" to coincide with a book that I just wrote about being a Neurotic, Disney Mom. Would any of you be game for following this link to the petition for changing my screen name?

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=26999668#post26999668

Mine if from Kimba the Little White Lion - a cartoon that was popular when I was a kid. My name is Kimberly and I had this really white blonde hair when I was little. My older brother took to calling me Kimba and it stuck. C is the initial of my last name and I have 3 kids.

Kimba

My daughter is named Ariel (we thought it was a pretty name and knew nothing about the Little Mermaid at the time). I am MerMom60-94 because Mer is short for mermaid + Mom because I am her Mom and 60 is the year I was born and 94 is the year she was born. Cute story - when she was a toddler I used to ask her "if Mindy is a dog and Wally is a cat, what are you?" and she used to tell me "I'm a mermaid!!" LOL. I would try to tell her she was a person but she would insist I was wrong. princess:

My daughter is named Ariel (we thought it was a pretty name and knew nothing about the Little Mermaid at the time). I am MerMom60-94 because Mer is short for mermaid + Mom because I am her Mom and 60 is the year I was born and 94 is the year she was born. Cute story - when she was a toddler I used to ask her "if Mindy is a dog and Wally is a cat, what are you?" and she used to tell me "I'm a mermaid!!" LOL. I would try to tell her she was a person but she would insist I was wrong. princess:

Oh, you did NOT name your dog "Mindy"!

Or, are you suggesting I display altogether too many canine properties?

Goofy has always been my favorite Disney character (even though Walt did not like him) and I was born in 1957. Not very creative, but it's what I wanted.

well i am an EX wdw cm. college program 1996. i know, not very fascinating. :lmao:

Mines not very exciting. I had to come up with a screen name for my first yahoo account. Its my first initial and part of my last name along with the year I opened the account.

Simple, initials and b'day.

Y'Know, Kathy, I always thought you were referencing the Orlando area code, "407." How much sense does that make?? :lmao: :rotfl2:

Kinda cool that your birthday is the first 3 digits of any phone call I make to WDW..... :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter