How'd you pick your DIS name?

MODisFan = Missouri Disney Fan

This is the first site I have ever posted to. When joining, I was going to use my name for the user ID but DH got upset. Therefore, MODisFan was born.

My Mom named me after Wendy Darling, so...

Not particularly creative, but I feel a special affinity for her as you can imagine :love:

XOXO was my roller derby number, so I added that to make it unique :thumbsup2

So why don't some of you try to come up with a good explanation of where my username came from and I'll let you know if any of you are correct...

Come on now -- I'm expecting great things from all of you!

So why don't some of you try to come up with a good explanation of where my username came from and I'll let you know if any of you are correct...

Hmmm.....you were go go dancing to calypso music while visiting some exotic place in the caribbean? :confused3

Calypso -- You're one of the ones I was really curious about! I'm guessing it comes from a vacation you took? Don't keep us in suspense.

I love reading everyone's stories. I picked WLfan because obviously I LOVE the WL (even though I won't be staying there, but at POFQ next week. I keep having dreams that at check-in they suddenly upgrade me to WL :yay: ), but also bc WLfan was my name on an old, now basically defunct site. I'd like to change it to something with Lilo (my dog's name) and Stitch, but I don't want to start at zero with my posts.

Mine is from a song from the Sex and the City soundtrack. It's by Jennifer Hudson.

HMMMM.. you really liked the story of calypso from pitrates ,and you always have to get up an a-go-go!

or you love to go-go dance and you are secretly coming out of the dancing closet to your new Dis friends:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ???

DD6 is Autumn, and I am her mommy. That, and our last name is long and Polish, so her friends call me "Autumn's Mommy" instead of mangling 11 letters of unpronouncability.

I was riding with someone on TTA. About thirty seconds after passing the speaker which says, "Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring", that person had the light bulb go off and sighed, "Oh! I get it!"

I responded, "The rings on Saturn?"

To which that person replied, "Huh? I'm talking about how Tom Morrow becomes Tomorrow and how they have to call someone from Saturn."

After further explanation, we all had a good laugh and whenever someone has something just fly right over their head, we turn to that person and say "Paging Tom Morrow."

I believe in keeping things simple so MM is for Mickey Mouse (it was all started by a mouse) and 32830 is Mickey's Zip Code.

:dance3:

Ludwig von Baroketch is a character made up by the unofficial castmember stories of the Haunted Mansion, "The Ghost Gallery." He is the ghost playing the piano in the music room. Since I was a piano major in college and used to work at the Haunted Mansion, and especially since I have this really cool picture for an avatar, I figured it was a good name for my personality in the Disney online community (not just the DIS).

Mine's pretty simple as well.
One of my favorite movies is Jungle Book and my boys are also in Cub Scouts.
Cub scouting is based partly on Kipling's The Jungle Book.
I am also a leader in their pack. So Akelaknowsbest!:thumbsup2

my cats' name :cat:
and he was named after our street name (monty from montclair ave)

well Minnie is my fav! I'm a mrs so seemed the best fit, of course I have had many other eppiphanies about a good board name but since I can't change it without resubbing it's just easier to stay with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter