How you know when your getting old thread

When you shuffle when you get out of bed rather than walk
When you take so many pills 💊 you need to start using a daily pill box or some other method to keep track

ohh noo, yes the first few steps are the old mad shuffle, and it sure would be easy to just have what you got to take in one easy container space :p

I had this epiphany last week. I tried to watch the MTV Video Music Awards and I had no idea who half the people were. I didn't think I was old...I am definitely old.
I feel the same way about watching any of the non-country awards shows. No clue who most the artists are.

I look at myself in the mirror and everything is sagging.

I was at the MSP airport last month. It is huge and they have these big golf carts to assist peole getting around. I had not one but two carts stop and ask if I needed a ride. I was a little ticked off. I didn't think I looked that feeble. I am 66 but fit and ride bikes and walk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter