How to make PS when you don't know what the schedule will be?

Merandab4

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I will be at Disney In September. This will be my first trip during "non-peak" season. I am told that the parks close early and that the fireworks, illuminations, and parades, will all be on different schedule, (if they even have them at all) I hear some only happen on select weekends. One CM told me that the schedules for the parks and the events would not be posted until the week that I get there.

I would like to make PS as soon as I am at 90 days, but would like the PS to coincide with some of the events, (like dinning at CG while Fireworks are going on). Whatever event that will be going on that evening will determine where I make PS.

Has anyone else ever ran into this issue? I believe that allearsnet.com has a list of what the park hours were like in past years at this time and what events have happend but once I go to allearsnet.com, I can't find the link to that particular page. Can anyone help?

You can put in your dateshere and you'll get historic park hours. You may need to do some tweaking once it gets closer, the park hours come out about 2 months in advance, and can change a little, but usually not much during value season.

Like those above suggested, use the historic data to get an idea to begin your planning. Since you are going at a non-peak time, you shouldn't have much difficulty getting PS's changed when the hours become official two months in advance. Of course, not the princess bkfts; those you should make at exactly 90 days and then plan your day around the PS's rather than vice versa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter