• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to get to International Gateway for EE

In order to get on Remy without any wait by entering IG at early entry, you need to be at the front of the rope drop pack. For an 8am early entry, you need to be at IG between 7-7:15am to have a 0-10 minute wait once you are in the park. At 7am, the skyliner starts, and the first batch of people will be arriving by 7:10ish, plus the Epcot resorts area people will be walking to IG during that time. If you arrive to IG after 7:15am, you will be looking at a 30 minute wait once you get in. If you arrive to IG at 7:45am, you will have a 60 minute wait once you get in. Essentially, you have to arrive at IG by 7:15 to make early entry rope drop worth it.

My advice is to rideshare to Swolphin. You will not get the parking lot security issue you will get at Boardwalk or Beach Club. It's a 10 minute walk to IG from there. And you can control when you arrive, leaving as early as you want from AKL.

Resort transportation and skyliner starts one hour prior to early entry. In a perfect scenario, you would catch the first bus to HS from AKL at 7am. Say it takes 15 minutes to get to HS. Then it would take 30 minutes to take the skyliner to IG. Your BEST arrival time at IG is 7:45am. You could walk from HS to IG. I can make that walk in 15 minutes, but my family couldn't (more likely 25 minutes). So the earliest you could possibly be at IG is 7:30-7:40. At that time, you are looking at a 30-45 minute wait for Remy, with possibly an hour.

Pay for the rideshare to Swolfin. Arrive there at 6:45am. Walk to IG by 7am, get right on Remy at early entry, and you can possibly get on or a good spot in line for Frozen before the non-resort guests are let in at 8:30am. You've knocked out two priority attractions by 9am without G+.
This sounds like a great plan! The days we are there, Early Entry starts at 8:30. Would you just add 30 minutes to the times you mentioned or be there even a little earlier since more people will be up the later it gets?

Is the back side of the World Showcase open where you can walk around the back after riding Remy at France or do you have to walk all the way back towards the front to get back around?

Is the back side of the World Showcase open where you can walk around the back after riding Remy at France or do you have to walk all the way back towards the front to get back around?
Open.

Reactions: tlh
Also, at MK yesterday they let us in early to scan around the castle then hold us at a rope and walk us to the rides. Today at HS the scanned and lined us up at the ticket scanners and let us in and walk to the rides and wait in line at the rides until time to start.

How is Epcot doing this? Are they holding at a rope inside or scanning and letting people walk to the rides and wait the rest of the time?

Also, at MK yesterday they let us in early to scan around the castle then hold us at a rope and walk us to the rides. Today at HS the scanned and lined us up at the ticket scanners and let us in and walk to the rides and wait in line at the rides until time to start.

How is Epcot doing this? Are they holding at a rope inside or scanning and letting people walk to the rides and wait the rest of the time?
It’s done ala MK, but I don’t remember being walked to a ride once the rope was dropped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter