How to check for an AP discount

flowerfairy

Dreams of being a CM someday!!
Can someone please let me know how I can check for a room discount without an AP. We are going March 14-21 and staying in the cabins at FW. I'm trying to research to see if an AP would benefit us. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. princess:

Alli1988

Mouseketeer
I would like to know this too. Last I knew, you couldn't unless you had the AP and were logged in. If this is the case, maybe someone would check for you.

cheshiregoofy22

Mouseketeer
Can someone please let me know how I can check for a room discount without an AP. We are going March 14-21 and staying in the cabins at FW. I'm trying to research to see if an AP would benefit us. Any knowledge would be greatly appreciated. princess:
Just checked with my AP. No availability at the cabins for those dates with a passholder discount. Shows $481.57 for room only without any discount. Have a wonderful trip!

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
When I was considering an AP, I just called and asked the CM to check for me. I even booked the room with the AP discount over the phone, despite not having purchased an AP. If you do this, you just have to get the AP before checking in or it reverts to rack rate. I ended up canceling the room and trip, but it’s possible to do.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS