How Old Will You Be?

I will be 83 when OKW & vero beach then 98 when AKL expires.
OUCH!

71. For me this is perfect. I live in Germany. I think once I am over 70 I might be less inclined to sit in an economy seat for a transatlantic flight on a regular basis anymore...

I will be 82. Bought at a younger age so opted for the poly with a long shelf life!

In 2042 I'll be 92. There was a thread about this a very long time ago and the posters decided to go for one 'last fling' as a group with our canes, walkers, wheelchairs and scooters. One of the 'babies' in that group said that she would chaperone us and work on getting us all around the parks! She would be in her 80s!:rotfl:

We both will be 87, oldest child will be 62 and oldest grandchild will be 31..... maybe his child will have a visit before the contract expires. It would be nice to see four generations have a visit :)

Both wife and I - 92 for BCV and BRV; 107 for AKV. Our son will be 72 & 87 respectively. Fortunately we have grandchildren. We may sell off some, and will the other 300 points.

We're in the process of buying an AKV, expiring in 2057.

I'll be 62 and my husband will be 63, so purchased with the intent of using it ourselves for the life of the contract :)

Last edited:
We will be 80 and 82. We, or our kids, still plan to use it for the life of the contract.

93 - yay, planning on a trip with Kids, Grandkids, Great Grandkids and possibly some Great Great Grandkids that last year!

We own at SSR. 200 pts direct and 200 pts resale. I will be 77 in 2054 and DH will be 79

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter