How Old Will You Be?

I will be just 89 years old. My daughter who is on the deeds with me will be 64.
She has 2 kids. If they have kids in their early 20ties they might get a few trips in before it ends and if I'm still alive I would be going with my great grand kids.

Believe it or not I calculated my age at expiration when I purchased!

Only 83. But my biggest concern is how much will a Bass Ale from Rose & Crown Kiosk be then? :drinking1

I will be 96. My youngest grandchild will be 42. I'd like to think he (or one of my other grand kids) will be there on the last day with his family, living klarge in a slightly dated grand villa.

I will be 58 when OKW expires, DH will be 63. Which means we clearly need to buy into a new resort:flower1:

I would have been 93 if I had lived that long. Wife will be 84 and still using it.

I'll be 91....Rocking out to Ozzy's Crazy Train while riding Space Mountain!

SSR expiration.

DH 88
DW 89
DS 55

Hopefully we will not be expired (DH & DW).!

I will be 75 when my contract ends! Which means i really need to add another contract

We'll both be 92, if we're fortunate enough to live that long - which is why I enjoy so much reading posts speculating on whether Disney will offer extensions or what the BWV resale value will be 10-15 years from now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter