How Much is your 2015 Vacation going to cost you?

May 24th thru 30th at AoA standard room
2 adults, 1 child
DDP and 4-day tickets with park hoppers
$2997.63

Still debating on flying or renting a car and driving down. Renting a car would cost me a little over $300 plus gas (from KY to FL). Flying would cost me at least $806 all together unless ticket prices go down (and I've been watching religiously). So it's basically savings vs. convenience right now.

:cool1: I figured it was time to start a new thread....based on that other favorite 'vacation 2014':cool1: Let's start the new year!
( I like to add 'soup to nuts' to get the total overall cost):)
I will start.... Right now plans are for January 2015 (end of month)
Myself and Ds2 and my Dsis share a room at AsMU for 4 nights (touring with other family) and then meet DH and DS1 and stay at Dolphin for 8 nights:thumbsup2
I have 5 day hoppers, I need to upgrade 2 tix to 10 day when we arrive
Dining will be OOP;)- have a set amount budgeted in
waiting to see if WDW has room discounts for then, but so far my total is :cheer2:2980.00-:cheer2: This breaks down overall to approx. 62.00 per person,per day.all in:dance3:
this includes parking at airport when DH comes down,plus dogsitting for that week. I may add more and visit Universal also,which will add quite a bit
Anyone else ready to do this?:beach:

Budget: Two Adults at Poly....for 10 nights w 8 day hopper pass...plus out of pocket food and airfare....$ 7000.00

6 nights Wilderness Lodge
4 adults
6 day tickets (no hopper)
$2350

$1500 for food and souveniers

$880 for round trip flight from Newark NJ

$100 for cat sitter

$150 for car service to and from airport

$4980 total

13 or 14 nights in September, 2 adults, about $4,000 or less including 10 day park ticket, pop century standard room, airfare and food. We eat mostly quick service and spend a couple hundred on souvenirs.

What I don't understand is why don't any of you just buy annual passes instead of multiple day tickets. We are spending about
$100 gas (live 2.5 hrs away)
About $1000 for 3 nights on site in either Polynesian or contemporary
$1300 annual passes for 2 people (daughter is free since she is 1)
Food about $100 day for both
About $200 misc expenses

Have to stay in either poly or CR since its on the monorail line and I will be running the marathon in January and those 2 hotels are supposed to be the best for the marathon.

What I don't understand is why don't any of you just buy annual passes instead of multiple day tickets.

For us, AP's don't make financial sense - 10-day base tickets for Me, DH, and DD (will be 4) run 1100, and AP's for us all would be over 2K. We live far enough away (about 17 hr drive), and have limited time off/finances, such that we couldn't really make a second trip before they expired.

Hotel and tickets around 4000.
Plane around 900.
Food around 500.
Souvenirs &extras around 500.
Total around 6000.

A disney vacation w/ my loved ones... Priceless.

We booked our Bounce Back this August for next August (Free Dining Deal)

6 nights - 1 bedroom Villa Wilderness lodge late August

2 adults 2 kids ages 10 & 7

Park Hopper Passes

Upgraded to deluxe dining (think that was 1,000 extra)

Used Jet Blue miles to fly down from NY

Total : 5977.34

(Not counting memory maker which I plan to buy, meal tips & souvenirs)

How much? Too much, especially with the terrible canadian dollar exchange rate lol. But I can't help it! We all have it bad for the Mouse:).

Novembr8 nights at grand floridian. Park hopper tickets and a Christmas party ticket. Dining plan. A couple breakfsts, date night dinner at le cellier (and kids club cost), $100 each for souveniers. AirFAre from toronto or buffalo or Detroit lol. Lord help me. And all at 20% more than US dollar haha. Shhhh no one do the math, I don't want to know lol. It'll be paid off before we go!

I wonder what the average length of stay and the average cost is, just on this thread? I was actually kind of astonished how many people spend close to 10k dollars on their Disney Vacation. Wow! Lots of fortunate families in that situation.

We are fortunate, that my husband has a job and it pays well enough for us to live. But we work hard for it (6 days a week, varying hours) and really watch our nickles and dimes. We rarely eat out, don't own a car(big city, but still a hassle sometimes), limit where and what we buy in regards to clothing and accessories, buy many things second hand from clothing to furniture etc. we live a very frugal lifestyle and then go all out when we do go on vacation. We love having two weeks (not usually all at disnet.. 10 is our max) together as a family and we really treasure that time. It's nice to have a fun little bit of luxery that we don't allow ourselves any other time.

4 Adults, 1 Child (17) -- May 15-20

5 Nights Contemporary Resort Standard Room Club Level - 2 rooms + 5 day PH + Disney Dining Plan: $8282.13
Roundtrip Flight: $1555
5 Nights for my dog at Best Friends Pet Care: $330
Taxi: $200
2 Upgrades to Premier Annual Passports: $1303.98
Tables in Wonderland: $100
Souvenirs and Extra TS meals + tips: $2000

Total: ~~$13,741.11

My parents and little sister are coming with and this is most likely their one and only trip. My BF and I fly straight to California right after to go to Disneyland for the 60th Anniversary but that's not included in this cost lol.

Three familys, 6 adults, four kids, three rooms, deluxe, tickets, dining, flights and "other" stuff, I'm thinking about $12,000. At least that's what it came to last time. After looking at some of these other estimates, I'm not so scared of that number now.

Ugh this hurts...

9 nights @ CBR King room for DH and I, 6 day park hoppers and DDP - $4500
Flight: $1250
Dog sitter: $325
Universal 3 day park to park tickets: $350
Car rental: $380
Souvenirs etc: $500
Food: $1000 (hopefully a fair amount less - includes grabbing breakfast food at grocery store, Universal meals/snacks, alcohol, tips)
Misc: $300? (cab fare for HDD, gas, tolls, parking, baggage fees etc)
Total: $8605

Possibilities we are currently undecided on: Memory Maker and Universal unlimited express pass for 1 or 2 days for about another $630.

This is Canadian dollars and sadly this trip was about $1000 cheaper before the dollar crashed a month or so ago.

MAY
DVC Annual Passes x 2 = $1000
VGF (1 night) on points = $150 in dues
AKV (6 nights ) x 2 rooms on points = $790 in dues (gave a reservation to friends)
V&A Chef Table = $750
Other food+misc = $525
Plane = $350

approx: $3565

Have another trip planned for October but haven't really gotten into the details.

December 3-8
2 Adults, 1 Child (6)
Polynesian standard view @ a "magical" rate
5-day base tickets
Memory Maker
---------------------------
$2790

Round trip flights from Newark - approx. $600
MVMCP tickets - approx. $200
Meals - approx. $400
Souvenirs and extras - approx. $500

Total = $4490

I probably have enough JetBlue points for a free one way flight (est. $100) and I expect to save roughly $350 by paying everything but flights with gift cards at 5% off from Target.

EST TOTAL = $4,040

June 7-14
2 adults, 3 children (8) (4) (4)
-Carribean Beach Resort standard view (military room only discount) and the regular DDP: $2,417
-Armed Forces Salute 4 day hopper tickets: $885

Total:$3,302

-Gas(we're driving), souveniers and tips: $1200

Grand total:$4,542

6 Disney "adults' with 5 day park hoppers
2 rooms at POFQ
Dining plan
Aug 30-Sep 5
Total=$6155.46

I will keep an eye out to see if free dining surfaces during those dates and if that would be cheaper for us.

o.k. here is ours:

2 adults 7 nights May 4 - 11, 2015
AKL Standard Room $1559.17 (booked on orbitz - 35% disney promotion + 15% orbitz discount code)
7 day park hopper & Waterpark & more tickets $873.30
1 Scooter rental $229.50
Round trip flight for 2 on Jetblue from Maine $558.40
Tomorrowland Terrance Fireworks Dessert Party $55.36
CRT Dinner $146.08
Memory Maker $149 (given to us for an xmas gift)
Food & extras $1400

Total: $4970.81

However, this isn't what we'll be paying out of pocket because:

1. Gift Cards received as gifts: $850 (used to pay for our park tickets)
2. Gift Cards earned through Swagbucks, Perk TV & Disney Visa: $1400 (will be used for food & extras)
3. Memory Maker was given to use as a Gift at Xmas - $149

so our Grand Total out of pocket: $2571.81

Only 74 more days!!!! Woohoo!!!!

Trying to decide on which tickets for the parks.... Annual pass or seasonal pass. What are the advantages the annual pass has on the seasonal pass besides the blackout dates and the free parking. I think you get the same discount at hotels and merchandise with both passes. We stay at the hotels on site so don't have to worry about parking and we would never go to the parks between June and September (way too hot).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter