How much is your 2013 WDW vacation going to cost you?

5 nights, Jan 2-7th, Pop Century, 2 adults, 2 junior, 5 day base tickets, QSDP with s/p/d discount $1791
1 night, Jan 1st, AKV Kidani Standard Studio, rented points $121
Gas, Atlanta, round trip, Camry hybrid, $120

Total $2032

I am sure we will spend more for food that first day and on new t-shirts, pins to trade from ebay, etc. before the trip.

We would also like to upgrade our ticket to AP as we have a spring break trip planned! :cheer2:

7 night POR RGR, 8 days park hopper passes, dining for 2 adults and 2 kids =$2900
Airfare for 4 = $1100
Hotel at airport before & after plus parking for the week =$200.
Gas to Detroit = $100

charsav said:
7 night POR RGR, 8 days park hopper passes, dining for 2 adults and 2 kids =$2900
Airfare for 4 = $1100
Hotel at airport before & after plus parking for the week =$200.
Gas to Detroit = $100

Do you mind if I ask what promotion you are using? I have basically same package as you but almost double the price :(

Have you ever thought about using stayatWDW to rent DVC points. We used them for our trip and saved over 2K. I have full access to my reservation and they provide some awesome perks for booking with them.

This will be our cheapest trip in years! But- it better be considering it was a spur of the moment decision. LOL

2/9/13- 2/14/13- 5 nights
2 adults, 2 kids- 11 & 13
All Star Sports
free quick service dining
regular 5 day tickets

Grand total - $1648.00
*will probably add park hopper, which would add around 200.00 more....

7 nights in January 2013

Resort - Sarasota Springs Resort

Room Type - 1 bedroom

Cost - $954 (RCI trade so I included my maintenance fee of $680+rci fee of $189 and disney fee of $95)

Party - 1 adult and 1 child

Tickets - Basic 7 day pass (no hoppers) - $560. Hoping for Yes Program tickets and this should save me $200.

Food - $400 Food (This is on the high side. We will eat out at few favorite spots but mostly eat in the villa as Disney food gets old real fast... IMHO)

Gas - $250 round trip from NC.

$75 in souveniors (I am not much of a shopper but I usually give my son $50 a trip to spend)

Total estimate for trip: $2,239.

Going in Feb for the Princess Half.

CL at BC for 8 nights: $3900
Marathon ticket: $150
Airfare: $750 (3 plus infant)
Food, activities & souvies: $2500
Tickets: $600
Total: $6000ish

Since the new 2013 promotions have come out, we've changed a few things...but we're still getting a pretty good deal:

Vacation Package
Special Rate Type: "Janaury-March Magic Your Way Package plus Dining Plan"
January 24-31, 2013 (7 Nights/8 Days)
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Pool View
Two 8-day Adult Tickets with Parkhoppers
Regular Dining Plan Included
Vacation Package Total Through Disney: $3,052 (Saved $800 off rack rate)
Set Aside for Spending Money
Souvenirs/Out-of-Pocket Expenses/Meals and Snacks Not Covered by Dining Plan/Surprises/etc.: ~$1000 (Over-Estimated, I'm Pretty Sure)
Transportation
Virgin America | Round-Trip Flight
Los Angeles,CA(LAX)<<< >>>Orlando, FL(MCO)
2 Adults ~$550
Disney's Magical Express: Free
Photopass Share
Photopass Package divided amongst 7 other people visiting around Janaury. $24

Grand Total: $4626 :crazy2:

Do you mind if I ask what promotion you are using? I have basically same package as you but almost double the price :(

I booked it online with no promo, then called a few weeks later to add dining. Then out came the Stay/Play/Dine promo so I called back to adjust to that one. Literally 4 minutes after I got off the phone, I got an email with a PIN for free dining.

You need to call and get the Stay/Play/Dine promo applied to your package. It's basically saying you pay rack rate for the room and then child's rates for everyone else. When we had that one it was about $400 more than what we're paying now.

I booked it online with no promo, then called a few weeks later to add dining. Then out came the Stay/Play/Dine promo so I called back to adjust to that one. Literally 4 minutes after I got off the phone, I got an email with a PIN for free dining.

You need to call and get the Stay/Play/Dine promo applied to your package. It's basically saying you pay rack rate for the room and then child's rates for everyone else. When we had that one it was about $400 more than what we're paying now.

Thank you:goodvibes That is awesome that you were able to get the pin for free dining:woohoo: I priced out the stay/play/dine so I do save some money there :banana: Have a great trip, thanks for getting back to me:goodvibes

Dates: June 9-17, 2013

Resort: POR
Room type: 2 royal rooms
Dining plan: 1 ts, 1 cs, 1 snack
Price: $3950.72 (militrary discount)
Tickets: $936 for 6 4 day park hopper military tickets and $337 for a 8 day child park hopper ticket for a total of $1273 for 8 day park hoppers

Total: $5223.72

Dates of travel: August 24th to August 30th
Resort: All Star Sports Resort (Value)
Room type: Standard
Our group: 2 Adults 1 Child
Tickets: 3 Day Base Ticket and 1 day Waterpark
Dining plan: Fingers Crossed for Free Dining if so will upgrade to Table Service
Trip insurance: No
Special Offers: Free Dining (Hopefully)
Airfare: Last year I booked tickets for 250.00 per person. (Basing on that)
Souvenir / Dining Upgrade + Tip $$$ 460.00 added to total

Price: $2,784.66

Adding Trip 2 - still in planning stages...

Trip 1
7 nights in January 2013

Resort - Sarasota Springs Resort

Room Type - 1 bedroom

Cost - $954 (RCI trade so I included my maintenance fee of $680+rci fee of $189 and disney fee of $95)

Tickets - Basic 7 day pass (no hoppers) - $560. Hoping for Yes Program tickets and this should save me $200.

Food - $400 Food (This is on the high side. We will eat out at few favorite spots but mostly eat in the villa as Disney food gets old real fast... IMHO)

$75 in souveniors (I am not much of a shopper but I usually give my son $50 a trip to spend)

Total estimate for trip: $2,239.

Trip #2 (Planning stage)

Time - Aug 2013 7 nights

Resort - (Based on DVC availability in order on "would like")
Bay Lake Tower, Wilderness Lodge, or Beach Club

Room Type - Studio (no rci trade this time :sad2:)

Cost - Renting points and need approx 120 - 123 points at $11 pt = approx $1320-1350

Tickets - Basic 5 day pass (no hoppers) - $530. This might be less days as we like to take it slower in the summer and have more full resort days enjoying the pool. Always hoping for Yes Program tickets and this should save me $200.

Food - $400 Food -(This might go up a bit since will not have a full kitchen but at $55+ a day this will still be plenty. We will eat out one meal a day and eat in for breakfast and lunches)

Total estimate for trip: $2,605

room only @ Boardwalk Villas. 1 bedroom villa water view second week of January: $2523.17

will have to add tickets, air fare and everything else to this.

Family of three (2 adults, one 10 year old Disney adult)
January Marathon Weekend

Five Nights POP Preferred Room
WDW Tickets
Disney Dining (one table service, one quick serve, one snack)
One Half Marathon Bib Fee
Insurance
$2,825.74

ChEAR Finish Line Seats for non-running DW & DD
$135

Flight
Three seats SNA-MCO
$903.60

Total - $3864.34

January 21st - 31st - Family of 3
10 nights at CR with 10 day hopper passes
$4,935.00
Airfare $7,500.00 (we live in the arctic)
$2,000.00 OOP for food & snacks (estimate)
$1,000.00 souvenirs & gifts (estimate)
So probably $15,000 or so
Worth every penny :yay::yay::yay:
We'll actually be on vacation for over 3 weeks so Disney is just a portion of our trip and we stay for free with my parents most of the rest of trip so we splurge on WDW :cool1:

January 21st - 31st - Family of 3
10 nights at CR with 10 day hopper passes
$4,935.00
Airfare $7,500.00 (we live in the arctic)
$2,000.00 OOP for food & snacks (estimate)
$1,000.00 souvenirs & gifts (estimate)
So probably $15,000 or so
Worth every penny :yay::yay::yay:
We'll actually be on vacation for over 3 weeks so Disney is just a portion of our trip and we stay for free with my parents most of the rest of trip so we splurge on WDW :cool1:

I didn't even know that people lived in the arctic!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter