How much is your 2013 WDW vacation going to cost you?

Wow, I've not even priced it yet.....I just did a quick price check and it looks like it will be approximately $3800.00 without the price upgrade for regular dining, which we did this year with our 'free dining' package.

10th - 20th September, 2 Adults
7 nights CSR, 14 day ultimate Tix, free dining = $2390
3 nights AKV Value Studio = $405
Flights = $1350 (approx budget)

Total: $4145 (£2790)

We're having a grand framily gathering 6/17-25/13. We have a GV booked at BWV where we're DVC owners. There will be 7 adults and 5 grandkids staying there. Room cost is nill for us.

Our Costs are:
8 day Park hoppers for 2 adults $668
Flt from Regional Airport, 2 adults, R/T $1007
Our part of food in GV $100 (mainly breakfast items, drinks, snacks, etc)
DDP our part $779
Spending $1400
Total for our cost $3954

Two trips planned this next year. This is for DH & I only.

Trip #1
POFQ 2/10-15 = $0 oop (paid for with rewards dollars
Annual pass = $611 (DH already has a 10 day non expiring)
Table in Wonderland = $75
estimated food = $750
travel (gas & lodging) = $500
souvenir's = $100
TOTAL = $2036

Trip #2
Poly GV 9/08-13 around $1899 (partially paid for with rewards card)
Ticket = prepaid
estimated food = $750
travel (gas & lodging = $500
souvenirs = $100
TOTAL = $3249

Seeing it all typed up, I thought I was spending less.:bitelip: Let's all pray for a room discount!:rotfl:

I have 2 adults, 3 nights dolphin aaa rate 152 a night + tax and 14 room fee. I am going to upgrade to resort view. I can't get ddplan because I'm at dolphin so I figured last years ddp cost us around $200 a day. I am getting $1200 in disney gift cards that will pay for lunches and dinner at nicest restaurants (flying fish is our fave. Yes!). We check out of dolphin and I have 3 nights yacht club club level $1700 for room only. 6 day park hoppers for 2 at approx $700. So total:
$600. Dolphin
1700 yacht club
700 park tickets
1200 gift cards for food
1100 airfare 1st class
140 towncar both ways
$4,340 yikes!!!
This is for september 12, 2013

So DH will be 40 April 18th and I'll be 40 April 24th so this is our B-day Trip.

April 20th-28th
2 Adults and 2 Disney Adults (DD-12 and DD-10)
8night/9days - POFQ
8 day park hoppers with WP&F
Regular Dining Plan (1TS, 1QS, and a Snack)

Total = $5318.04

Hoping for a Discount and we'll have about 1,200 in air on Southwest from BWI.

DznyCrzy11 said:
For 2 adults August 31 - September 7
staying at Polynesian - Garden view, free DDP, 7 day PH, and travel insurance for $4280. It's still too early to add airfare but that will be another $600-$700.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

Oh yeah, upgraded to deluxe dining for an additional $621.32, making our trip total (w/out airfare) $4901.28, that's still a $778.26 savings! We've never been on the DDP but I'm starting to like the idea of paying for meals in advance.

Sent from my GalaxyS II

If it makes you feel any better, our last trip was in 2010 and we decided to wait until 2013 for our next trip. While we'd LOVE to go every year, it's just not possible. My DH loves staying at a deluxe and getting deluxe dining... well, we can't do that every year! :crazy2: But it's okay, I think it'll make us more excited the closer it gets... I know I'm out of my mind already getting excited to make ADR's THIS YEAR!! pixiedust: (plus, it gave us extra long to be able to save up...so that's a bonus!)

I hear ya! We always "plan" to go every 2 years, but sometimes it ends up being three. DW loves spending a day or two just exploring the resort and I love the food! Sad, but that is one of the major highlights of Disney for me. So, we end up saving for 2-3 years usually to take a nice trip to a Deluxe with all of the bells and whistles.

8th July 2013-10 July 2013
2 Adults 2 Children (all classed as adults) so 4 Adults
Virgin flights Gatwick-MCO/ MCO-Gatwick
Disney Express Coach
10 Nights Animal Kingdom Lodge
14 day Ultimate Pass
DDP
$100 Gift Card
Booked direct with WDW Holidays

$9,233.00

If I had booked direct with Virgin Holidays for the same;

$10,803.00

That is a good price as well!! Thats with Free DDP and 14 day ticket for the price of 7!
I have a lot of saving to do!

WOW I can't believe these prices everyone!!!!!!! My DH and I went last Sept. w free dining-5 nights and magic your way tix for 6 days at POFQ= $1500!

I am looking at these now thinking it is almost a semester of college tuition!

Ouch-Linda

We are going January 24- February 1
staying at Art of Animation Cars Suite
DH and me and DD who will be just under 2, so free (thank goodness!)
Magic Your Way tickets (no hoppers)
Dining plan

$3616

I booked airfare separately and for the 3 of us (DD is considered an adult, come on now! :rotfl:) That was $720 round trip on Airtran.

I'm debating about the dining plan right now and that's about $900 of our total. Trying to work the numbers to see if it's better to pay out of pocket for our meals or to just keep the dining plan... we'll see.

Staying at Polynesian with deluxe dining march 2-6. 2013. 4 adults.
Cost-$5330.00
1 night hotel and gas approx. $400.00
Total-$5730.00 Ouch!:crazy2: Hoping for a room discount!
After reading the above posts I noticed that the majority of people stay 7 nights or more. I have never stayed more than 5 nights at the World. I'm so jealous! I can only imagine that a longer trip would be more relaxing!?

Staying at POR feb 3-9. 2 adults 2 kids ages 1 and 4 with 7 day park hopper and airfare $2840. Did not add dining but won't pass up free dining if it comes up!!

The most expensive thing on our list is the airfare from Brazil to Orlando.

So here's our expenses for two people:

Airfare Delta: $3,900

February 6-15 Port Orleans French Quarter MYW package with DDP: $3,409.42 (10 day base ticket included)

February 15-26 Holiday Inn Nearest Universal: $1,200

Universal Tickets: 3 day base ticket: $400

Extra 1 day WDW ticket: $ 190

Sea World ticket: $120

Food: $2000 for 22 days

Total: $11,319

I divided that for the 225 days will be on vacation and I came up with a whooping $514 dollars per day. It seems reasonable to me, the tickets alone cost a lot of money.

Our planned expending money so far is around $10,000 BUT that includes all of our shopping as well.

4 nights at Caribbean Beach w/ FD/Upgrade to DxDDP/6-Day MYW w/ PH for two adults- $1782
2 nights Wilderness Lodge- $603
2 tickets MNSSHP- $125

Total = $2510

We weren't originally planning on doing two nights at WL but with the room discounts plus having around $350 from our Disney Visa we decided to splurge and really take in the resort. :thumbsup2

June 1-8
2 adults, 1 child (age 6)
BWV Studio Standard View $1,144 (renting points)
7 Day Base Tickets $760 (I bought from UT before price increase)
Food $700
Trip Insurance $69.50
Preorder Photopass $120
Upgrade to PH $171
Souviners/extras $400

$3364.50

If we drive an additional $600 for a total of $3964.50

If we fly and additional $1000 for a total of $4364.50

We booked last night. It will be me, dd28, ds11, and dd8 - dh will not be going.

October 4-13
CBR Preferred Location
9 Day Tickets
DDP
$5,100 but hoping for free dining which would take off about $1,500.

momof2minnies said:
WOW I can't believe these prices everyone!!!!!!! My DH and I went last Sept. w free dining-5 nights and magic your way tix for 6 days at POFQ= $1500!

I am looking at these now thinking it is almost a semester of college tuition!

Ouch-Linda

We are going 11-27 thru 12-4 DH, DD,DSIL, DGD 6 and DGD4 months and myself. I am SHOCKED how much this is costing!! Southwest airlines round trip from Little Rock 2400, Bay Lake Towers 1 BR Villa, base tickets, and basic dining plane 7600. I called the first morning available for free dining and nothing left for what we had booked. First day of room discounts I called and nothing left for BLT. Joined AAA and tried that route also and no rooms available at BLT!!! We needed the extra space and kitchen for our 4 month old granddaughter and the monorail will be nice but next time I will pick one of the resorts that have some kind of discount. This is so expensive!!!!!!!

sheilanne said:
We are going 11-27 thru 12-4 DH, DD,DSIL, DGD 6 and DGD4 months and myself. I am SHOCKED how much this is costing!! Southwest airlines round trip from Little Rock 2400, Bay Lake Towers 1 BR Villa, base tickets, and basic dining plane 7600. I called the first morning available for free dining and nothing left for what we had booked. First day of room discounts I called and nothing left for BLT. Joined AAA and tried that route also and no rooms available at BLT!!! We needed the extra space and kitchen for our 4 month old granddaughter and the monorail will be nice but next time I will pick one of the resorts that have some kind of discount. This is so expensive!!!!!!!

Oh, and this is in 2012!!! I can't imagine next year with the price increases!

Jan 18th-26th
Park Hopper
Dining Plan
Royal Room at POR
Trip Insurance added
without airfaire
$3,942.00 hoping for free dining

Last year we went 11/28-12/5
Stayed and POP
Free dining
Park tickets with no hopper option
trip Insurance selected
without airfaire
$1,988.00 costing almost double this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter