How Many Ways to Celebrate Sweet Sixteen ??? Updated 1/3

WHAT???:scared1: You can read my mind now????:confused3 Exactly what I was thinking!!!:rotfl2:

The kids really do look like they thoroughly enjoy the Limo! ::yes:: WTG with the surprise!!!:woohoo:

LOVE the pics with Karin & Tom. Would so like to go when they are there too....hmm... 65th celebration...but they are not going until next summer again... Glad you all had a great visit! :)

As for the photo location...if that hat is meant to be a hint, then I'll go with Norway! (even though it looks like the Rose and Crown Pub is nearby):thumbsup2

They were Drunken Norwegians who for some reason were celebrating at the Rose & Crown .I think it was the Norwegian Independence day!!:confused3:rotfl2:

Rosie I'm so glad you found your pictures! Everyone looked to be having a blast in the limo especially Wooden Marv. Pool pictures were great too.

Wonderful Dis Meet and food. Can't wait to read more.

Oh yes Marv very much enjoyed his Limo Ride:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Yay on a DIS meet!

I can't believe they were out of the brulee at WPE. I would have been totally bummed out! :(

Glad check in was a breeze and that you got the bldg and view you wanted! Looks like a great meet and a great meal!

Glad to hear check-in was quick and smooth! Smart move to do online check-in :thumbsup2

Mmmmm... the Meatloaf and Cheesecake look delicious :goodvibes

Glad to hear check-in was quick and smooth! Smart move to do online check-in :thumbsup2

Mmmmm... the Meatloaf and Cheesecake look delicious :goodvibes

I have had bad luck before with on line check in so almost didn't do it !! So glad I did !! You have to try that meatloaf it is good !!Everytime I go there I look at other things but that meatloaf wins every time !!

Count me in! I love how you got a limo at the airport. Very cool. Quick question about The Country Inn and Suites in Kissimmee. Did you enjoy the hotel? Was it clean? We usually stay offsite and when I saw the waterslide in your pictures, I thought the kids might want to stay there. Thanks.

Hi Rosie,

Love your TR so far.

The limo looked awesome! What a nice surprise. :thumbsup2

Karin and Tom are awesome, aren't they? I was so sad when I learned that our trips didn't cross like they did last year.

And Cedar Point? Hmm, it's like 30 min from my house...just sayin'..........

Can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

Subbing. Really enjoying your TR! What a wonderful surprise - the Limo! Nice! The kids look like they are having a blast and DTD is such a great place to start the trip.

Glad that the online check-in worked out well!

Can't wait to read more!

I am not keeping score but you have a point okay Christine:rotfl2: My math of any sort is way to fuzzy to keep up with the winners !!!:rotfl2:

Just teasing about the point. :rotfl: I would not be able to keep up and besides, I never answer questions with any rhyme or reason anyway!:lmao:

:surfweb:

Cedar Point! What fun...can you go on anything there??? :rotfl::confused3

(hey, you know Ohio ranks as the #1 state for bedbugs. :faint: Be careful!! I promise not to tell Judy:rotfl2:.)

Ding Ding !!Marv wins, it is indeed in England outside the Rose & Crown , It was Norway Day and they were celebrating at the R & C :confused3. I think Ellen will remmeber that day back in 2009 !!!!
You can give my point to Wooden Marv! After being on the trip with you, he probably deserves it!!! ;)
Rosie I'm so glad you found your pictures! Everyone looked to be having a blast in the limo especially Wooden Marv. Pool pictures were great too.

Wonderful Dis Meet and food. Can't wait to read more.
Vanessa, you may want to head over to my TR and get your answers in for my next round of contest questions soon.......... :rolleyes1

What am I doing here? Sophia came in, talked my ear off and now I've no idea why I stopped by.:confused3

As my mother's friend used to tell me when I was spring chicken, "Old age ain't pretty". She was right.:sad2:

:wave:

Count me in! I love how you got a limo at the airport. Very cool. Quick question about The Country Inn and Suites in Kissimmee. Did you enjoy the hotel? Was it clean? We usually stay offsite and when I saw the waterslide in your pictures, I thought the kids might want to stay there. Thanks.

Yes it was clean !! I read online reviews that said the carpets were thread bare and dirty ,I did not find that so, Not brand new but fine !I also checked for bed bugs and none found .They have 3 or 4 pools and a mini golf course . One of the pools needed cleaning but there was a guy coming around to do that . As I said they charge an $8 resort fee which I believe is a one time thing but not positive !They allow 5 in a room with a rollaway for $10 ! The breakfast buffet includes hot items and they have a waffle maker . The one juice is a lot like the breakfast juice at Boma and was delish !! As I said we stayed one night and were well pleased . I noteiced they had a Tour bus there to so apparently it is good enough for them too !!

Hi Rosie,

Love your TR so far.

The limo looked awesome! What a nice surprise. :thumbsup2

Karin and Tom are awesome, aren't they? I was so sad when I learned that our trips didn't cross like they did last year.

And Cedar Point? Hmm, it's like 30 min from my house...just sayin'..........

Can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

Do I smell a meet !!:banana: We will be arriving September 23rd and staying at Breakers ! Any tips on where to eat at the park as I think we will eat right there rather than driving anywhere !! Dan is also a Disney Fan and he would be thrilled to meet another Disser !! Let;s try to set something up !!:yay::yay:

Subbing. Really enjoying your TR! What a wonderful surprise - the Limo! Nice! The kids look like they are having a blast and DTD is such a great place to start the trip.

Glad that the online check-in worked out well!

Can't wait to read more!

Thanks it was a BIG success and I was pleased with HAPPY LIMOS service !!

Just teasing about the point. :rotfl: I would not be able to keep up and besides, I never answer questions with any rhyme or reason anyway!:lmao:

:surfweb:

Cedar Point! What fun...can you go on anything there??? :rotfl::confused3

(hey, you know Ohio ranks as the #1 state for bedbugs. :faint: Be careful!! I promise not to tell Judy:rotfl2:.)

Christine you know I will be checking and have my OFF!!!!:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter