How Many Ways to Celebrate Sweet Sixteen ??? Updated 1/3

Those are great pics, you guys definitely looked like you were having fun :-) And Marv seems to enjoy his window seat too :laughing:

Arrival Day continued :
We stopped at Publix in a Tropical Rain storm and Daniel patiently waited while we picked up a few items .
Then we were off to our home for the night

GEDC0027.jpg

We settled in and ordered Pizza and wings ; then spent the next half hour laughing as Steph set up the rollaway :rotfl2: I had a good nights sleep ,but they tell me I SNORED loudly:rotfl2:

The next morning we enjoyed the Free breakfast
GEDC0048.jpg

GEDC0047.jpg

Steph and Kyle enjoyed the Pools around the Hotel
GEDC0022.jpg

GEDC0025.jpg

GEDC0028.jpg

GEDC0053.jpg

GEDC0056.jpg

[SIZE="[IMG]http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss80/englishrose47_/GEDC0067.jpg[/IMG]

4"]Here we are packing up to leave for our next destinaton.

This is the first of a few FLOWER Type pix inspired by Lessa

GEDC0051.jpg

Don't worry, I've been told I snore very loudly too! :lmao:

Gotta love free breakfast. Well, at least I do. Anything with the word free in it goes up in my estimation.

Don't worry, I've been told I snore very loudly too! :lmao:

Gotta love free breakfast. Well, at least I do. Anything with the word free in it goes up in my estimation.
Yes They were thinking of hitting me with a pillow amongst other ideas:scared1: Have to agree FREE is good !!!That is why my FREE trip next month is soooo exciting !!Although it is a lot of work it is even more FUN!! I absolutely LOVE:love:seeing the folks enjoying Disney!!!:banana::banana:

Always great to have a free breakfast, especially with a big selection like that, YUM!

And the pool looked very nice, almost worthy of the ones you would find in Disney :thumbsup2

Love the additional limo pics! Looks like you guys were having a great time.

Norway!

Always great to have a free breakfast, especially with a big selection like that, YUM!

And the pool looked very nice, almost worthy of the ones you would find in Disney :thumbsup2

Yes we were pleased with the hotel and yes Christine I checked for Bed Bugs !!:rotfl2:

Love the additional limo pics! Looks like you guys were having a great time.

Norway!

Those pix really showed how nuch the kids were enjoying the Limo!!:cloud9:

Wooden Marv?

:lmao:

I hope he isn't used to inflict punishment at some point.

The limo looks like a huge hit! FUN start Rosie :goodvibes

Yay on finding your pics! :cool1:

Love your home for the night - sounds like a great place to stay with that yummy free breakfast and the pool! :thumbsup2

Yay on finding your pics! :cool1:

Love your home for the night - sounds like a great place to stay with that yummy free breakfast and the pool! :thumbsup2
Yes we were really happy with the Hotel !! I would recommed it to any who were planning on staying off site . I booked thru Hotels .com and it was very reasonable like $80 for the night . There is a resort fee of $8 and they only charged $10 for the rolloway which is great !!

That's why I hang with you Rosie!!! :goodvibes

Should have used Wooden Marv instead of the pillow........ :rolleyes1

I will not be telling them that as they wood definately do it:scared1::rotfl2:

Well seeing as everyone is busy with Kathy's pix of the Day. Here is mine!!

Where was this taken????

PICT0789.jpg
Okay, since Kathy is making us wait until later today, I'll take a guess at this one! I'm going with Epcot World Showcase, in England! Or maybe the bridge heading to England from Canada. That sign behind them looks familiar.

Okay, since Kathy is making us wait until later today, I'll take a guess at this one! I'm going with Epcot World Showcase, in England! Or maybe the bridge heading to England from Canada. That sign behind them looks familiar.

Ding Ding !!Marv wins, it is indeed in England outside the Rose & Crown , It was Norway Day and they were celebrating at the R & C :confused3. I think Ellen will remmeber that day back in 2009 !!!!

We checked out of the Hotel and I called yellow cab/mears asked for a van, and they sent a great big one that was perfect. As we approached the sign for WDW I attempted to take pix , much to the amusement of the family and the cab driver :lmao:When we finally got to the Pop sign the cab driver pulled over took my camera and took this
GEDC0072.jpg

The family were un merciful:rotfl2::rotfl2:

When we got to the lobby there was a HUGE line for check in ... BUT at the last minute I had decided to do online check in and that line was short:worship::banana:I was sooooo glad I had relented and given it a second chance at it went perfect!!:banana:Judy was thrilled we got 60's pool view 2nd floor !! Of course the room was not ready but that was okay, they decided to hang at the pool as we all carried on our swim stuff !! So I settled down to wait for ......

GEDC0074.jpg

Yup I finally got to meet that awesome couple !!! The family all met them but I think Karin has a pix of them as we met.

We exchanged gifts and here is Karin's to me , taken later in our room

GEDC0121.jpg

We said goodbye to the family and headed for the convertible and were off to DTD !! Parking was an issue and we did alot of Parking Lot touring until Tom found us a spot and then it was off to

GEDC0411.jpg

Here are Karin and I waiting for our food , which incidentally was served by their favorite waitress!!!:banana:
GEDC0077.jpg

My Meatloaf was wonderful !!We were dissappointed that they were out of brulee but the cheesecake was very good !!!

Stay tuned for Karin and Tom's Mansion !!!
Food arrived

GEDC0075.jpg

GEDC0076.jpg

Yes we were pleased with the hotel and yes Christine I checked for Bed Bugs !!:rotfl2:
Those pix really showed how much the kids were enjoying the Limo!!:cloud9:

WHAT???:scared1: You can read my mind now????:confused3 Exactly what I was thinking!!!:rotfl2:

The kids really do look like they thoroughly enjoy the Limo! ::yes:: WTG with the surprise!!!:woohoo:

LOVE the pics with Karin & Tom. Would so like to go when they are there too....hmm... 65th celebration...but they are not going until next summer again... Glad you all had a great visit! :)

As for the photo location...if that hat is meant to be a hint, then I'll go with Norway! (even though it looks like the Rose and Crown Pub is nearby):thumbsup2

Rosie I'm so glad you found your pictures! Everyone looked to be having a blast in the limo especially Wooden Marv. Pool pictures were great too.

Wonderful Dis Meet and food. Can't wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!