How Many Ways to Celebrate Sweet Sixteen ??? Updated 1/3

I seem to be getting caught up on reports just as they are coming to an end. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed your adventures with the family...and the sneak peek into your Joint trip too :thumbsup2

Congrats to Samantha on her trip - that sounds like a blast! My youngest is taking a trip on "his own" (as in not-with-family) to New york in June. He is taking a 3-week Pre-Summer class. The 2nd week is the trip - the will visit Ground Zero, the UN, and several other places I can't think of off the top of my head. At least he is currently signed up for it....we'll see if he goes through with it or not.

I was sorry to read of all the loss and health issues you had surrounding you the last couple of months. I pray that things are beginning to look up for you.

Looking forward to all the new trips you have line up this year!!

I seem to be getting caught up on reports just as they are coming to an end. :rolleyes:

Enjoyed your adventures with the family...and the sneak peek into your Joint trip too :thumbsup2

Congrats to Samantha on her trip - that sounds like a blast! My youngest is taking a trip on "his own" (as in not-with-family) to New york in June. He is taking a 3-week Pre-Summer class. The 2nd week is the trip - the will visit Ground Zero, the UN, and several other places I can't think of off the top of my head. At least he is currently signed up for it....we'll see if he goes through with it or not.

I was sorry to read of all the loss and health issues you had surrounding you the last couple of months. I pray that things are beginning to look up for you.

Looking forward to all the new trips you have line up this year!!

Thanks !!It has been a tough few months!! But now I am looking forward to ALL my Free Trips this year !!:banana::banana:By March I will know alot mors hopefully!! The PTR's and TR's will be flying !!!:rotfl2:

Departure Day....:sad2::sad2::sad2:

At least we had a late flight so plenty of time before the dreaded ME arrived for us !!So funny how different that bus is when you arrive:rotfl2:

We slept in abit and finished packing and called Luggage to pick it up around 11am !! Judy promised to take care of it as I would be on my way to DTD by then. Judy and the kids went swimming and as I was leaving I stopped to say "BYE" when I heard "ROSIE and ....

GEDC0790.jpg

A Disser recognized me swam over with her daughter said Hi to JUDY and KYLE and of course I am getting THE LOOK!! But we chatted for a while and I belief Judy chatted longer !! I love those unplanned meets

:scared1: Oh my Gosh, that's ME and my daughter, Cassie. How embarrassing, Rosie! It was lovely to meet you. :goodvibes

:scared1: Oh my Gosh, that's ME and my daughter, Cassie. How embarrassing, Rosie! It was lovely to meet you. :goodvibes

I think it is a great picture !!If ya want embarassing check out me Lap Dancing with apig or pole dancing on the monorail !!!!:rotfl2:Of course nothing tops the Torpedoing at Fantasmic which fortunately for me was NOT captured on film or Marv and Glenn wood have had a field day !!:lmao::lmao:

Okay, what's this about reading stuff on FB??? Why haven't I been friended yet??? (or should I even dare to ask...............) :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I think it is a great picture !!If ya want embarassing check out me Lap Dancing with apig or pole dancing on the monorail !!!!:rotfl2:Of course nothing tops the Torpedoing at Fantasmic which fortunately for me was NOT captured on film or Marv and Glenn wood have had a field day !!:lmao::lmao:

Um, were you wearing your swimsuit?? Huge difference! :rotfl2:

Okay, what's this about reading stuff on FB??? Why haven't I been friended yet??? (or should I even dare to ask...............) :rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

I haven't seen the request !!!Cause that could be cuz I have hundreds of them and I get tired of scrolling thru them :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Don't feel bad, me neither!
Same answer as for Marv !! I think the girls and their frioends send me request for the entire High school :rotfl2:Like I really wanna read their trifle :scared1::scared1:

Um, were you wearing your swimsuit?? Huge difference! :rotfl2:

But you look good in one !!!!:banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts