How many of us still haven't received Magic Key gift?

I haven't received my gift either. Spent over half an hour on hold today. CM told me my address is correct and the system automatically sends them out but cannot provide any details about when the packages should have been sent out by or if mine was actually sent out. They referred me up to another person who basically told me the same thing.

The CMs even said that all of welcome gifts had been sent out and the program is "discontinued" so people who never got theirs are not getting them. But I know better to assume a CM is giving accurate information.

I've checked with the Chamber of Commerce and City Hall multiple times about this before finally getting this phone number. I'll report back if chat works for me.

I haven't received my gift either. Spent over half an hour on hold today. CM told me my address is correct and the system automatically sends them out but cannot provide any details about when the packages should have been sent out by or if mine was actually sent out. They referred me up to another person who basically told me the same thing.

The CMs even said that all of welcome gifts had been sent out and the program is "discontinued" so people who never got theirs are not getting them. But I know better to assume a CM is giving accurate information.

I've checked with the Chamber of Commerce and City Hall multiple times about this before finally getting this phone number. I'll report back if chat works for me.

Funny that you just posted this just as I got off the Disneyland app chat with a rep.

She basically told me the same thing… if I did not receive the initial package or the replacement that I filled out the form for on March 15th, they cannot submit another request. She couldn’t tell me the status of my form, whether it was rejected or not or if the package was sent at all.

Just for reference, I bought the Magic Key in September using the monthly payment option while my wife paid for the Key in full on the same day. She received her box in October or November. I still have not seen anything in the mail.

So, as you know, I never received my welcome packet even though I bought the top-of-the-line key the morning of the first day it went on sale. I learned here that you can contact Disney about this through chat and that there's a form they will send. I did that, and I sent back the form March 25. I've still not gotten anything. It's not the lost value of the packet that bugs me, it's the broken promise and lack of respect for those of us who followed their rules but got stiffed.

So, as you know, I never received my welcome packet even though I bought the top-of-the-line key the morning of the first day it went on sale. I learned here that you can contact Disney about this through chat and that there's a form they will send. I did that, and I sent back the form March 25. I've still not gotten anything. It's not the lost value of the packet that bugs me, it's the broken promise and lack of respect for those of us who followed their rules but got stiffed.

I completely agree with that feeling. It's possible to buy one on ebay for like 20 something dollars but it's not good that I have to chase Disney down and still not get the box. Could they not just have boxes sitting somewhere in the park for people to claim like the other Magic Key gifts? Or give a tracking number so people know what went wrong?

I feel like this could be frivolous lawsuit territory for those of us who didn’t get our Magic Key boxes. Just seemed so disorganized which doesn’t make any sense at all as the rep told me the boxes are “sent automatically”. No tracking. No form status updates. Doesn’t make any sense.

Resurrecting this thread. I received a UPS delivery notification today in my email and under my address it says “MK WELCOME PACKAGE”. So maybe they’re finally getting them out to people who haven’t received them.
Thanks for the report!! I never have received mine and haven't heard anything. I'm going to DLR in July so I will be sure to drop in at City Hall (or would I go to Guest Relations?) when I'm there.

So this is weird news. I just got a knock on the door and it was my Magic Key gifts via UPS--no advance notice. The weird part is that there were 2 boxes, and when I opened the 2nd, it was identical to the first!

Attachments

• 20220615_110726.jpg
    20220615_110726.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20220615_111116.jpg
    20220615_111116.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 9
So this is weird news. I just got a knock on the door and it was my Magic Key gifts via UPS--no advance notice. The weird part is that there were 2 boxes, and when I opened the 2nd, it was identical to the first!
Forgot to report back that I also received mine one or two days after I posted. Glad to see you got your’s too.

Why is it weird that the contents of the boxes was the same? What were you expecting? We received 4 identical boxes (way back, though).

Because I only bought one key.
Oh, ha ha! We only got 3 boxes for 4 keys. Never got the last one. Maybe you ended up with it! I know I said we got 4 boxes, but my husband reminded me we never got the 4th.

Oh, ha ha! We only got 3 boxes for 4 keys. Never got the last one. Maybe you ended up with it! I know I said we got 4 boxes, but my husband reminded me we never got the 4th.
:laughing:
I was trying to decide what to do with the extra box. I thought I'd offer it to anyone who never got theirs, but maybe wait a bit to see if it still may come.

:laughing:
I was trying to decide what to do with the extra box. I thought I'd offer it to anyone who never got theirs, but maybe wait a bit to see if it still may come.
LOL. Sell it on ebay. We actually didn't even need 4 boxes. We only wanted 2 of the pins and have no use for anything else in the box, although my son hung the poster above his bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter