How many of us still haven't received Magic Key gift?

DizMe

Here we gooooo...
This is pretty ridiculous. I bought the Dream Key the morning of the first day they went on sale. I've flown down for 2 separate vacations, but I've yet to receive my sign-up gift. Come on, Disney!

I haven’t either. Worst part is there are some $10
Disney Movie Insiders coupons codes inside that can be redeemed for $10 Disney gift cards, and the codes expire today so I guess those will be worthless to those of us who did not get their boxes yet.

Last edited:

I haven't either. I got my Dream Key on 8/28. My brother got his Imagine Key on 9/3 and received his box at the end of October. :confused3

Nothing spectacular in the box. Ordered first day and received our two back in November. I don’t like that they sent them in an eye catching purple box with “Disneyland” and “Magic Key” printing. Generic white boxes please would have been nice the way mail theft is these days.

Nothing spectacular in the box. Ordered first day and received our two back in November. I don’t like that they sent them in an eye catching purple box with “Disneyland” and “Magic Key” printing. Generic white boxes please would have been nice the way mail theft is these days.
Yeah, I’ve been wondering about that.

Disney Movie Insiders coupons inside and the codes expire today so I guess those will be worthless to those of us who did not get their boxes yet.
Yes, I was hoping to get those! Mainly, though, I just think it's a sad state of affairs to amp up the hype with the promise of a gift for the first who sign up and then fizzle. Why the random every-so-often shipments? If you promise something, then follow through.

Didn’t even get an email heads up that it’s coming but they each have a USPS tracking number on the box that works when check it. Maybe Disney can track yours. Mine delivered November 2.

It seems so random. Is that all you received? A magnet?
Yup. Just this, a completely useless park map that wouldn’t even help whatsoever if I didn’t know my way around the parks by heart (the map on the app is MUCH better), and a paper listing the “benefits” of a magic key which isn’t that much anyway and which I already knew LOL. At least I didn’t know ahead of time that I was supposed to be getting anything 😂

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 8
Disney Movie Insiders coupons inside and the codes expire today so I guess those will be worthless to those of us who did not get their boxes yet.
Do you know someone who actually get $10 coupons? Or 2000 points?

I got a code for 2000 points which I was able to convert to gift cards.

(Maybe the expiration date is why a bunch of people are still waiting…)

Yup. Just this, a completely useless park map that wouldn’t even help whatsoever if I didn’t know my way around the parks by heart (the map on the app is MUCH better), and a paper listing the “benefits” of a magic key which isn’t that much anyway and which I already knew LOL. At least I didn’t know ahead of time that I was supposed to be getting anything 😂
No lanyard, pin, button, or DMI code for points?

We only got 3 our of 4 boxes. My youngest son got the shaft. Don't know what happened there.

I really hope Disney extends the expiration on those Insider points for those who still haven't gotten their charter kit.

I bought my enchant key on November 5th and received my magic key magnet a couple days ago

This isn't the charter member welcome kit being talked about that hasn't been received. Last day to qualify for the welcome kit was October 30 I believe. But it seems Disney did send out magnets to those who signed up later like yourself. Like how they used to send out the AP magnets.

It seems so random. Is that all you received? A magnet?

They didn't qualify for the charter member welcome kit.

I really hope Disney extends the expiration on those Insider points for those who still haven't gotten their charter kit.

This isn't the charter member welcome kit being talked about that hasn't been received. Last day to qualify for the welcome kit was October 30 I believe. But it seems Disney did send out magnets to those who signed up later like yourself. Like how they used to send out the AP magnets.

They didn't qualify for the charter member welcome kit.
Oh, thanks for the clarification! I've honestly lost track of when I actually purchased my key :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter