How many of us check this board "Gathering of Friends" everyday to see if there are any ne

fostrmom2mny

DIS Veteran
Count me in! Everytime I log on, I race over here to see if anything new has been posted. This is the first board that I can say that I have read EVERY post! :) :)

mick_spin.gif

Ditto. :) I check this board numerous times per day hoping to find something new (as I found today with this thread ;) ). I always check the CB first, but then I hop over here really fast to get 'my fix' :D

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I do too! I can't wait to get my e-mail telling me that I am registered.

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

I just found this board the other day, and have been checking it regularly.

Are you guys going to the convention? I'm still working on it.

snowprince.gif

Snowwark, I'm going all by myself. I am staying at the Yacht & Beach Club. I hope you can go. I think it's going to be so much fun. :) :) :)

Take Care,
Dumbºoº a/k/a Dayna

jumpinggreens.gif

snowark....I wouldn't be frequenting THIS board as much if I wasn't going... ;)

Hope you can make it happen. :) Have you sent in your $200 deposit? :eek: 3 more days... :eek: ;)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I have no idea what you're all talking about! :rolleyes:

several times a day :D

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody's looking.
Courage is doing the right thing, even when it's unpopular.
Floydian
Go ahead, send a message to flydian@go.com. I dare 'ya. :D

Yes, this has become the first board I check out every time I log on the computer. The Dis is my home-page, so as soon as I connect, here I am. I have to check this site out every day, or I go through withdrawal symptoms, I'm not kidding, I feel like I am missing something. Is that weird? I hate talking on the phone, almost never do. In fact, I return calls when I'm doing something else like emptying the dishwasher or folding clothes, but I could spend HOURS reading posts and talking to people here. Why is that? Do you think it is our shared love of Disney, or is the fact that we love what Disney stands for that makes us such nice people that we all want to hang out together? All I know is that I can't wait for the convention to meet in person the people that I already feel I know. :)

<font color=red font face="Lucida Calligraphy" font size=4><center>"Happy Valentines Day"</font></center>

<font color=blue font face="Lucida Calligraphy">Polynesian May 1985, June 1990
Grand Floridian December 1992
Beach Club May 1995, November 1997
Boardwalk Inn August 1998
Port Orleans April 1999
Boardwalk Villas August 1999
Wilderness Lodge May 2000
Old Key West July 2000
Animal Kingdom Lodge May 2001
WDW Swan Oct 2001
PO Riverside Nov 2001</font>

I check often.

What's weird though, is that I've not been posting much anymore on any of the boards. I went out of town and there's no way to catch up. Could my addiction be lessening??? :eek: :D

wolfgang.gif

Mary
dps.jpg

I check this board a couple of times a day. I would just hate to miss something important! I've made the DIS my homepage, too. So, computer's up and here I am!! :D

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!

Check it daily, sometimes multiple times. Waiting for that event only sign up bell to ring!!

Have a wonderful day!

Always check here at least 2-3 times a day. Always on the look out for new stuff and some of the old stuff I seem to have forgotten. LOL. Too much info for the brain!

I'm another one who checks several times a day. However, I've been without the internet for TWO DAYS, because the stupid AT&T@Home cable internet is having "technical difficulties" in 8 states! My DH finally got our old, SLOW dial-up connection working. I'd better have a connection on Monday morning, or I'll SCREAM!!

Yep! This is the 3rd time today! I can't wait to hear more about it!

tink07.gif
VISIT MY WEBSITE!a work in progress
<font color=red>First WDW trip Dec 2000 PO and OKW</font>
<font color=blue>Next WDW trip DIS-Convention 2001! Port Orleans, AKL Dec 2-6</font>

I do!

Shhh...don't tell! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Thank you DumboOrBust, Luvdsny, and Fostrmom2mny, we shall see!

When you wish upon a star.............. :)

snowprince.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter