How many more days until your trip to WDW - Part 9

Visiting a cousin who lives in Tampa in assisted living for two days next week (Thursday and Friday) and just sneaking in an overnight in Orlando (staying at my nephew's) and a quick MK visit to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour on Saturday (so seven days till that mini Disney adventure)! I have an evening flight home after the tour.

Can't wait! It's something I've wanted to do ever since I found out about it about 17 years ago from a friend who goes to Disney even more than we do. In all my past visits I was either traveling with other immediate family members who weren't really interested in doing this given our limited time or I was traveling with a larger extended family group who I was paying for and I didn't have the travel budget for this kind of extra for everyone (Disney extras are expensive and crazy expensive if you are talking about a large group). This time it's just me, and I'm taking along my favorite nephew who lives in Orlando too. It's also something you have to plan for in advance -- be online or on the phone 60 days in advance when tickets go on sale and I planned for it this time.

Okay, first the good news...99! Double digits! :dancer:

Now the bad, and it's probably the worst that could be due to stress and finances in addition to being the worst timing. We just found out our landlord is not renewing our lease because his daughter is moving in and our lease ends on April 30. So we have to find a new apartment to move into by May 1 and we'll be leaving for our trip on May 12. :scared1:

Okay, first the good news...99! Double digits! :dancer:

Now the bad, and it's probably the worst that could be due to stress and finances in addition to being the worst timing. We just found out our landlord is not renewing our lease because his daughter is moving in and our lease ends on April 30. So we have to find a new apartment to move into by May 1 and we'll be leaving for our trip on May 12. :scared1:
I'm so sorry to hear that! Sending lots of pixie dust your way that you'll be in your new place and can celebrate stress-free in Disney on May 12.

58 Days till Spring Break @ Riviera Resort & Tron!
119 Days till our girls first visit to Washington DC
122 Days till our 1st visit ever to Disneyland @ GC
169 Days till Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
244 Days till Fall Break @ Disney's Riviera Resort

247 Days till HHN @ Universal Portofino Bay

57 Days till Spring Break @ Riviera Resort & Tron!
118 Days till our girls first visit to Washington DC
121 Days till our 1st visit ever to Disneyland @ GC
168 Days till Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort
243 Days till Fall Break @ Disney's Riviera Resort

246 Days till HHN @ Universal Portofino Bay

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter