How many days til you go to Disney???? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glendamax, I am so hoping to sight you soon. We leave in about ONE HOUR!!!

Because of your picture I think I will recognize you if I see you.

See you real soon!!

SG/Linda

20 days and counting sounds s much better than my ticker...it says 2 weeks and 6 days that sounds too long....I like 20 days better.......:yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

princess: pirate: princess: princess:

5 days left!!!!

I work tonight, tomorrow, and Monday...which means only 3 work days left!!

I have 6 days to go! I agree with the PP that the days before you leave seem like weeks! It's dragging. :headache:

4 more days!!!! I can't believe it came so fast. When I booked the trip, I had a 154 days to go. Im so excited! I haven't slept in two days!!! Have a great time everyone!!! :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana:

We are 400 miles closer!! Headed thru Chattanooga and Atlanta tomorrow, stopping about 200 miles short of the "Promised Land":rotfl2:

Kept looking for a Bonz but no sightings. Heck shemight be in the room next door, one never knows when the Pixie Dust will hit. :laughing:

Later, I am tired and want to be alert especially in Atlanta. :scared1:

Looks like I have a lot of folks coming down behind me. :thumbsup2

SG/Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter