• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many days left????

dreamscometrue

Mouseketeer
Hi there:
Just back from a 10 day trip!! Due to Hurricane Charley 1 day was supposed to be credited back to our park hopper plus passes. How do I check to confirm that the day is on the passes? Is there a web site or phone number?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

There is no way to check days left except at WDW. I arrived the day after Charlie and was in City Hall for a tour. The CM's were asked repeatedly about that day. It was clear they did a system wide swipe to credit that day, you shouldn't have any problem.

That said, on the off chance you do, just go to Guest Relations outside any park. They can see the dates used on the pass and will know you should not have been "charged"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter