How long has it been since you visited the World?

February 2012 for my 40th Birthday ( I have the BEST DH who surprised me with a great weekend trip) looking forward to our next 2 trips: one in 27 days and then six weeks later!!!

been since January 2012 we down for four days and then last September 19 2011 was there for two weeks and wil be back October 28 for two weeks.

We were there for one day last November while on a Univsersal trip...I know, I know.:upsidedow But we're going back this year woohoo!

We were there in June (7days DxDP), and we'll be back in Jan (14days DxDP):banana:

We are also going to the F&W festival one day in Oct not sure what day yet.

Our last trip was November 2010. Missed 2011 due to week-long wedding celebration for dcousin at the beach. Had planned for May 2012, but DH's hours/pay was cut by 1/3 earlier this year with no notice, so that was out. Had hoped for this November, but since he starts a new job in October, that isn't looking likely either. I'm now working at a school, and can't take off during the school year. Looking at either May 2013 or Thanksgiving 2013.

5 yrs for us when we show up in May 2013....:sad::sad: sad thing is we may not be back again after that for a long time....other places in this world to see and money to save to get there. Kids are grown up and we have been 2 adults only a few times for anniversary. I am more Disney than the DW is. This next trip is an all out 4 adults fun trip(with in a budget). Get our fill and remember the times we've had there. No grandkids in the immediate future as both kids enjoy being single...DD 21 and DS 25. DS bowed out this trip so DD's college roomie is coming with.

Man this is draggin on.. no adr's yet(less than 60 days for those)....

We used to go twice a year. Every May & Nov. Now with my new job we usually go Sep for FD. We leave in 4 DAYS!!!!! We were there last Sept.

I haven't been to Disney since Aug 2010. It's soon time to make a return trip. Unfortunely, I don't have the finances to do so anytime soon.:sad1:

Hopefully we can return in 2 years. It's a long time but I have the Dis to keep me company.:thumbsup2

stitchfriend said:
I haven't been to Disney since Aug 2010. It's soon time to make a return trip. Unfortunely, I don't have the finances to do so anytime soon.:sad1:

Hopefully we can return in 2 years. It's a long time but I have the Dis to keep me company.:thumbsup2

It will be one year since our last visit . We will be back on Oct 30

little over a year went Sept 2011. Wanted to go in Oct 2013, but holding out till Jan/Feb 2014 so we can do a 14 day trip! CAN NOT GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!!!:rotfl:

Since April 2011!! Too darn long.
We were hoping to go Feb. 2013 but are having to move it to Nov. 2013. I have never been during the holidays so that will be very nice!

last at wdw august 2012-therefore 2 months ago-feels like ages ago :confused3,
happily though, like so many others we have another trip to look forward to in august 2013-approx. 40 weeks time!
can't wait :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter