How long has it been since you visited the World?

When we check in at WL in November, it will be about 2 years and a month since our last time there

Our last trip was May 2011. I am planning for 2013, but my husband loves going to the Caribbean, so he wants to go the Dominican Republic. So, the Disney trip may be a short trip since we are planning 2 trips, but we are going!!

Too long ago. Aug '08. 25th wedding anniversary this August and we're finally headed back.

My last visit that was more than one day was in July of 2008. I took two day trips in June and November of 2011

our last trip was 3-1/2 years ago (december 2008)

it will be 5 years since we've been there when we go next (october 2013)

to say "i can't wait!" would be a gross understatement!!! ;)

May of 2007 we stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge....our best trip ever. So sad it's been so long! Heading there this December without the kids to celebrate our 21st anniversary at Caribbean Beach Resort! Counting the days !

Its been a month and I am going through withdrawals... :rotfl2:

At least I have labor day weekend to look forward to...

I have no patience to wait though.....

We were there Jan/Feb this year, and May/June this year. Now it looks like we will have to wait until 2014:sad:

So to help me in between trips, I will be working on decorating my kitchen Mickey Mouse:thumbsup2 Getting some cook books to make some Disney Dining at home:thumbsup2 Of course watching our Disney movies, and looking forward to some new ones to come. Of course we are so excited that Finding Nemo is coming to the big screen.

And of course, spending time on the Dispixiedust:

It has been almost 2 years (9/2010). We are finally going back December of this year. I tried (very hard) to keep this trip a secret, but I caved in yesterday and just screamed it out. I think my husband was more excited than me to tell the kids. They were so excited and now I can talk about the trip without worrying who hears. I hope these last 4 months fly by. I am so ready to finally be at the POLY for 7 days!!!!!

It has been 4 years. We did Universal one year and then we have done 2 years worth of cruises. While I really like to cruise, I have realized how much I miss the parks. We are heading back there in June 2013.

We try to go every year and a half love Disney ,also own a time share but we are a party of five and just tickets n food are so expensive ! I wish Disney would give more discounts or make another meal plan with two table service one counter an two snacks it could be priced in between the quick service option n deluxe meal plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter