How long has it been since you visited the World?

By the time we go next December, it will be ten years to the day. Too long!

7 months since we were there in March for my spring break and then 1 month exactly until we're back again.

I was there in Aug 2012. Next trip planned for Oct 2015 to celebrate dh's 60th birthday. Seems too far away but I know it will go quickly.

We just got back from WDW yesterday. ;)

Not sure when we're going back ---- might be October 2013 but most likely will be October 2014.

We seem to go every four years. Last trip was November 2008. Leaving in the morning for this years trip

I was a child! We used to live in Florida and went to WDW all the time. I am so excited to relive some of those memories and take DS5 to the Tiki Room! :goodvibes

NINE DAYS!!!

We make annual trips to WDW with our last being in May of this year. We did two nights at the CBR, our first Disney Dream cruise and then returned to the CBR and stayed six more nights.

3 months exactly for me! I was there this past august for my longest trip ever (9 days). I miss it so much - Hoping to go back sometime this year. Esp with all of the referbs and new attractions and resorts that have opened and will open! I really need to get there soon!!!!! :sad1:

We stayed in DTD for DD 16th birthday. We only took her and her friend. We did not do the theme parks, wouldn't have been fair to our other two at home. :) We did the Disney Quest. So I haven't been to the world in almost 9 years. We went when our middle child was 5. It will be our 6 years old first time. We can't wait to go!!!

4 years next month... :sad2:

At least we will be going to on my honeymoon next month!!! And our first trip alone since 4 years! :lovestruc :yay:

I will miss my kids treamendously :guilty:, but will try to enjoy myself with my brand spankin' new husband!!! :love:

Almost 2 years. I hate it. I want to go back so badly but DH went back to school and we will likely have to wait until after he graduates in 2014 to go back. I'd love to just jump in my car and go. Or hit the lottery so I could afford to go now! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter