How long does it take you to print digital pictures?

eeyoreforever

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I worked on getting some pictures ready to upload. I saw that Sony ImageStation has their prints for .08 so I thought it would be a good time to do some prints. It took me close to 3 1/2 hours to get 48 prints ready to be ordered. All I did was crop the pictures to fit the 4x6 print and on maybe half of them I messed with the brightness/contrast. Then uploaded them.

Does it take everyone this long? I have at least 1500 pictures sitting on cards that I need to do something with, but at this rate, there is no way I will ever be able to finish.

Please tell me there is a faster way.

I have the same problem. I waste so much time uploading the photos that I now copy to CD and take them in. I'd be interested to learn of an easier and quicker way to go. I am on dail up...no broadband or DSL availalbe in my location. :rolleyes:

Linda

When I used to be on (AOL unlimited) dial-up, I would set it up to upload them just before I went to bed....and then let it go....so I wasn't tying up the phone line when we might need it. In the morning, I would just sign off.

I agree, it does take alot of time. Just try to keep up with it as you take pictures instead of letting them accumulate. Upload small orders at a time, but then place the order all at once to save on S&H.

Or burn to a CD...and take CD in (WalMart?) to get printed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter