How Is October?

The rumor (and I think probably a true one), is that the plan for New Fantasyland has always been that once the "Rapunzel" bathrooms are open, which they now are, they were going to close the bathrooms next to Peter Pan, and then redo the Peter Pan queque using that space, likely also making it into an interactive queque like they have done with Pooh and Haunted Mansion.

Wow! I hope this is true. Now that they did something about the hot and boring Dumbo queue (and Winnie the Pooh before it), it would be really great to have Peter Pan redone too :thumbsup2

Our last park day is supposed to be Nov. 12, so I am hoping they will be at least a day ahead of schedule. Otherwise I may think about skipping an earlier day and staying offsite a night...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter