• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How does the dining plan work??

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
When we wnet to Disney just a few weeks ago we did not have the dining plan. When we came back we decided for our next trip in 2012 we would like to have the dining plan which will make things alot easier for us. My question is when you rent points you tell the person your renting points from and you pay when you check in or do you give the money to the person your renting from? My other question is if people in your party want to go their seperate ways can they eat and just use their cards? any help would be apprecited

When renting from a DVC member, the member needs to arrange for the dining, and the current system requires payment in advance.

Dining credits are available from everyone's cards, so you can split up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter