How do you pack a case of water in a suitcase to be checked?

Do you have to belong to Costco for them to ship for you?

No you do not. You get a little bit of a discount if you are a member, but you don't have to be a member to get the water from them.

Surely you can buy it when you get there.

Is it really worth the bother?

If you don't have a car, it's worth the bother. When we go down, it's just DH and I as we don't have any kids yet. We don't need much in the way of food because we're on the dining plan, so we Garden Grocer or weogoshop isn't an option for us.

We used Staples last time and it was wonderful. Our water was waiting for us when we got there. We got free shipping because we were new customers, although it would have worked out to just under $15 if we did have to pay for shipping...much cheaper than buying water at Disney. I know it's not as cheap as buying it at a grocery store, but the convenience was well worth it to us.

Bring one water bottle per person, then refill it with free ice water from CS restaurants. The water is cold, it's free, and you don't have to lug around multiple bottles of water each day.

Is the free water bottled water or Florida tap water:scared:

Florida tap water. Bring those individual tubes of flavoring (Crystal Light, Wyler's, KoolAid, etc.)

We always pack several empty water bottles and fill them when we get there.
We don't mind the taste of florida water and we just put them in the frig in the room. I usually pack them in a small suitcase, then I have that to bring home souvenir's. It works out pretty good.

Yes, you can order Costco water without being a member and w/o paying a delivery fee (it's included in the price of the water). We did this last Sept (we are not members) and it worked out great. We ordered it a couple of days before the trip and it was waiting when we arrived!

To the poster who asked if you could by water there...that made me giggle...sorry! Yes, you can...if you want to pay $3 a piece in the parks for bottled water. Get a case of 24 (shipped) for $7!!!!

I would not plan on filling your water bottles in the parks unless you are bringing Crystal Light packets...Florida tap water tastes terrible!!!!

We don't so much mind the Florida tap either. We each usually buy a bottle of water when we get there and each night we fill it a third of the way and freeze it overnight. In the morning we add tap water and it stays quite cold most of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter