How do you get from MCO to the Car Care Center?

Kim&Chris

DIS Veteran
Would love to check prices to rent a car from the CCC, but how the heck do you get there from MCO?

If you are staying at a Disney resort, take the Magical Express to your resort. You can arrange for a shuttle from the Car Care Center to pick you up and take you there.

You could also get a cab from MCO to the Car Care Center.

You could also pick up a car at the airport and return it to the Car Care Center (or at the Walt Disney World Dolphin or Hilton Buena Vista Palace across the street from the Marketplace area of Disney Springs). Sometimes one-way rentals are wildly expensive; sometimes they are not. It just depends upon your travel dates.

If you're staying onsite, you can take Magical Express to your resort, then call to arrange for the shuttle to pick you up.

but I can't see the CCC prices being cheaper enough to warrant the extra transit time. Sure, you don't pay the airport tax - but the rates are generally higher off-airport.

Sometimes one-way rentals are wildly expensive; sometimes they are not. It just depends upon your travel dates.

Yep. Always always check for your specific dates. A trip I've been trying to book has varied wildly between CCC/Dolphin vs MCO in the last two weeks; alas I didn't book it when it was superlow and so am continuing to check, and it just keeps on changing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter