How do you find out if cruise is full?

msr709

DISfan forever
First time cruiser here and I've been studying these boards for a while. I've seen where some have said they know that their cruise is booked solid, how do you find that out (besides calling DCL)? I've already paid up our cruise and did it online, is there any way to do it online? TIA :cool1: :thumbsup2

You can just go in & try to book a new reservation. Within a month of our 12/10 cruise there were only GTY 8s and a couple 5 & 6s showing available. I don't include the children when I look this up so the request is only for one or two adults. If they are at their limit for children that age, I wouldn't be able to find out if rooms were still available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter