How do you double check your charges after going to Disney World?

I need the folio, namely the all in one place listing of all of the charges that should add up to the grand total showing on my credit card bill.

Even if I have all of the paper cash register receipts and all of the individual emails from Disney and all of the uploads from Chase or Amex, if they don't add up to the grand total I will never succeed in finding a credit card bill discrepancy using only all these pieces and a calculator.

if you’re putting the charges directly on your AmEx and Chase cards, and regularly uploading receipts, you won’t need to reconcile your folio (the charges will be on your statements, not your folio).

I use my magic band to charge items at Disney. The Disney credit card charge is a lump sum. The Portfolio breaks it down by transaction. All is good. Got a copy and was able to double check. Thanks all.

I'm wondering if I could keep my receipts for the stuff I buy at WDW- like a mug or a sweatshirt- and then have that amount for my mom to keep as I gave her all my Disney trip money last month to keep for me so I can't spend it! She could put the items on her magic band and do the itemized receipt at Fort Wilderness when she checks out. (They are staying longer than we are.) I'd keep the receipts so I know how much I spent on what in order to know how much she can keep in her savings account from me. She'd still have to go through the charges on the magic band herself to match with the reciepts, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter