How did you find the DIS?

AFgirl325

Addicted to the DIS!
Since we have a lot of new people around here now, how did you find the DIS? I always think it's interesting how we all got here! :)

Oh I forgot how I find the DIS- I was on the AOL boards for DCL and inkkognito had a link, I followed it, and I've been here ever since!

i found out about it cause my brother uses them. i just started using them ever since my bro showed them to me.

one day i said i was bored and wanted to look up disney stuff(like always) and my mom told me about this page so i joined!

Well after I came back from my softball Disney trip in March, I knew I had an upcoming trip to Disney in August. So I was looking at a lot of Disney sites to get me excited about my trip. And one day, I just happened to find this site and joined like a week or two later.

My parents found it when we were planning a trip in 2000. I saw that there was a Teen Disney board so I decided to check it out, but I lurked like forever until I finally joined!

I SAW MY PARENTS LOOKING AT THE BOARDS AND THEN I NOTICED THEY HAD A TEEN DISNEY!! I CHECKED IT OUT FOR AWHILE AND THEN I JOINED!!

I'M SURE GLAD I DID!!:bounce:

my mom was on and i was liek i wanna join so late night on 2-3-2000 i joined...i went straight to the teen board! hehe!

Yea I think one of the best things about the DIS is that there is a teen board!! no one else has one!!:D

I have always been really interested in the WDWCP and I was reading AngieBells and Travismo's webpages and that prompted me to join! I joined and then lurked before announcing myself. I still just lurk around all the other boards. This is the only one where I actively participate.

I was searching for Disney Discussion Boards on Yahoo and I came across this one. I didn't flock directly to the Teen Board; I stayed in the News and Rumors Board for a while. I figured that the teens on the board would only want to talk about things I hear all the time at school.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest