how did you choose your username for the dis?

I love the Incredibles and I also have a medical issue where my joints are really loose and I’m very bendy. I’m also an exhausted mom. Hence...I’m basically Elastigirl

I’ve been using Starvenger since the usenet days. Also a big fan of the show (which was an American adaptation of the anime series Getter Robo G)

I chose mine after seeing a mini Winnie-the-Pooh plush nearby and it inspired me to make an account on DISBoards after years of listening to the DISUnplugged podcast! :-)

I was at a fundraising event where the entertainment was dueling pianos. As I was walking in front of the stage to get to the bar :drinking:, one of the piano players asked me what my name was (my name is Priscilla). Since it was very loud in the area, he didn't hear me and so he said "What? Skittles? What kind of name is that?" My friends thought that was HILARIOUS (drinking may have been the reason they found this so funny), so of course they called me Skittles all night long. '67 is the year I was born.

Last edited:
mine is my email and the username I used to use for pretty much everything. I was actually looking yesterday to see if there was a way to change it here! :P

I am mom mom to 10 grandkids and we all travel to Disney together. When the one year old used to fall asleep on a car ride and mom wanted him to wake up, she would say "my mom mom". He would immediately wake up from a deep sleep, pound his chest and say "MYMOMMOM":rotfl2: Love that kid!

"Solfe" is a gamer handle for MUD Games, from back in the day. I use it for all text-based online experience, from games to bulletin boards. I have a different user name for types of experience. I try to keep them all consistent across genres.

My real name is Phil.

It's the User Name I use everywhere, if you see a rangerxenos somewhere it's probably me. It's a mashup of references from two of my favorite TV Shows from the 80s/90s, Babylon 5 and Remington Steele.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!