how did you choose your username for the dis?

Mine is my first and middle initial, and my last name. I go by Bill, but my real name is William Drew Wensel. So yeah, my initials are WDW. :cool1:

My preferred user name was taken. :( So I then wanted to use JT (which are kind of my initials), but that was too short, so I added the "Mr" to it.

I ended up chosing dancin_princess because i use to dance and wanted something kindof disney-ish so i added on princess.

I had other user names before but could not log back on with those i forgot my password and the email address i used to sign up with and a problem with cookies i guess. Oh well.

It's been my name on message boards for the last 4 years. I'm a total muscle car nut, and I had a 2004 red Pontiac GTO. The nickname for GTO's has been "Goat" since the 60's, so I became BigRedGoat to my friends, and the name stuck.

great thread--I often wondered what some meant........ours is for Pennsylvania Disney Family

Mine is just a nickname I have with some family members. I use it online a lot because it is easy.

It's from when Puff Daddy (the rapper) was going by "Pdiddy" so they started calling me "Bdiddy". There's really no reason behind it - just to be funny I guess.

Well, I love disney and I teach high school math!

Also, I'm the designated disney trip-planner, deal seeker ... so it just made sense.

Shortened a nickname - "tiny and whiny" - and added my favorite number.

Mine's a play off a t-shirt I saw before and of course, Tink.

It was a Tink t-shirt that said "Spellbinding!" So I played off the sounds of Tinkerbell and came up with Tinkerspell.

I wanted to pick a Disney-related name, but couldn't come up with something fast enough when I registered. And I needed something I'm used to and will remember:lmao: ! I'm a hockey fan, and the Minnesota Wild are my favorite team, and the numbers correlate to my birthday.

Mine's a play off a t-shirt I saw before and of course, Tink.

It was a Tink t-shirt that said "Spellbinding!" So I played off the sounds of Tinkerbell and came up with Tinkerspell.

Well i like your name and I like your sig line. Too cute.

I thought perhaps my partner would Dis and chose a name that both of us could use. Moms of two boys... we have two boys. But she does not Dis and she thinks it is quite obsessive..ok..it is... but she sure does like all the planning I have done and she enjoyed the Dis meets on our cruises as well.

My oldest daughter was working on an art project for school when my cat came and sat his big butt down on it. When he walked away, he had glitter on his tuckus. I decided glitterkittyy would make a better username than glitterbutt.
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard - but something my cat would do too! :rotfl:

Hobbit name generator

I used that several years ago and have it the results for my user name on every forum since.
That is too cute - thanks for the website. My hobbit name is: Tigerlily Grubb of Little Delving

It's been my name on message boards for the last 4 years. I'm a total muscle car nut, and I had a 2004 red Pontiac GTO. The nickname for GTO's has been "Goat" since the 60's, so I became BigRedGoat to my friends, and the name stuck.
My DH has a yellow '05 GTO. His license plate is "L1L GTO". Which would probably be his name here if he ever logged on. ;)

My username is Mischa which is a nickname my mom gave me as a child. It's on my license plate too which I had just gotten when I signed up on here so that is what I use (and was glad no one had taken it, otherwise I would have tried to use "luv2paint" b/c I love to paint.) :laughing:

Well...., the reason behind my name is that my husband is a bit of a grump (think attitude like Donald) & Grundgetta is Oscar the grouch's girlfriend, so I thought it was fitting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter