how did you choose your username for the dis?

There was this song I like by Stars On 54 called "If you could read my mind". Problem was, I thought the group's name was Starrzone 54...the rest is history! It's unique, and I use it a lot on the Net.:banana:

DLB....my initials

DS....Demon Slayer....HUGE Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan

My very first email address was DLBDemonSlayer@******

I wanted "Tiggerlicious" but it said that was already taken. I love Capt Jack and family legend has it that I'm decended from pirates. (My own research doesn't support it, though. But fun to think I could be!)

My daughter was born at 28 weeks gestation. She was born 12 weeks early. Only two pounds and 14 inches long. She is a fighter. The +1 is for my son, also a preemie(barely), but only by 3 1/2 weeks.

Promom is on my license plate. Had it for years. i say it's my business card. Yep, I'm a professional Mom, terrible hours, vacation is overtime for me, no holidays off, but benefits are pretty good.:thumbsup2

My husband took over my original name. When I complained, he said "It's mine now. You'll have to be something else." :flower3:

Mine is I have always had the nickname tigger since high school and I have always used tigger as any username Then I met DF and I added to it, I call DF pooh. So I came up with tigger2&pooh. :tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter