How Crowded Is The Pop Food Court May 3-6?

morris

Earning My Ears
Hi All, I have heard really bad thoughts about pop food court crowds, just wondering if anyone knows how bad it will be may 3-6:confused: also, what can you get at the gift shop to eat on a snack credit? Thanks Alot!:goodvibes :thumbsup2

Crowds in May are usually at medium to low levels at the beginning of the month, although it's difficult to predict a crowd on a specific day. The most crowded time of day will be breakfast, so if you are trying to avoid crowds, try to either eat early or late.

This has been a busier year than usual - and early May seems busy at the resorts. I DO agree with the previous poster. You don't want to show up for breakfast at the food court between like 8am and 9am. Earlier than that or later in the day (like for a late breakfast or for lunch) tend to be better.

I remember walking to the food court at 7am one morning to get some milk - no problem, very slow. An hour later it was MOBBED.

Any Value resort Food Court after 8am and before 10pm is really mobbed in my opinion. We stay at the values most of the time, but rarely eat there or use the public spaces.

That's the great thing about WDW. The value rooms are fine and a great price. However, the crowd levels are too high for me to relax there, so we stay at Values, but relax elsewhere on property.

We take our mid-day break at one of the moderate or deluxe resorts and have a quiet lunch and stroll the grounds and find some comfy chairs (usually at their outdoor pool bar).

Last year we stayed at Pop and we went to breakfast anywhere between 6-6:30 and about 7 it seemed like the crowds started rolling in.

1) Any food court, regardless of overall crowds can get busy.
2) During the Morning Breakfast Rush, it can get mobbed.
3) Or, it can be quite pleasant.
4) It is really hit or miss - just depends upon everyone else's schedule.
5) Don't be overly concerned.
6) Just go and have a good meal.

FYI...Once you get your food go sit in the seating area directly in front of the Concoctions bar. It'll be less crowded and much quieter.

We were at POP last May 3-8th. The Food court was jammed packed in the morning. We only ate breakfast there one day because it was so busy. (Plus we had a couple breakfast ADRs elsewhere). But, tt was very chaotic. I'm not saying other resorts aren't like this, but there were people everywhere.

If you want breakfast at the resort, go for it! Just be prepared it will probably be busy. (but hopefully it wont be!) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter