How busy are the Parks in February???

poppie123

DIS Veteran
Hi,

Unfortunately we have had to change our booking date and are now going on the 4th of February for 4 nights instead of going in march.:sad1: Although i suppose on the plus side it means less of a wait until we go.:woohoo:

Just wondered how busy the parks are this time of year?? It's the week before half term. I have checked the French school holidays and i seem to be ok there although i have no idea on school holidays for other countries

Also the weather, hmmm, i have to admit going in Feb wasn't my first choice. What are everyones experiences??

Hi Poppie,
i am in Italy and we usually have no holidays in February so i suppose they dont have them in France either?!
I dont think the Park will be very busy even more because it wont be the weekend when you are there but for sure it will be freezing cold.
So i i would say put in your luggage as much warm clothes as you can.
I was there in March some years ago and it was very very cold even if sunny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter