How big is your toddler??

How terrible! :hug: what was your son's reaction?

Well my son has a receptive and expressive speech delay so while he is almost 25 months old, his language skills are at a 15-18 month level. So he really had no clue what the kids were telling him. One time I had a kid come up to DS and yelled in his face for knocking down his block tower. He said "YOU'RE A BAD BOY AND YOU'RE MOMMY SHOULD TAKE YOU HOME AND SPANK YOU!!!!" My son had no clue what he was saying and he was just giggling thinking the kid was playing with him. So I picked him up, knelt down to the kid with the block tower and said "He is still a baby and doesn't know how to play with blocks, he didn't mean to knock over you're tower." So the kid asked me if I was going to spank him. For all I know that kid could have been reacting like his parents react to him. But I always wonder why kids learn to be mean first, and then we have to teach them to be nice? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter