Houston we (might) have a problem!

Originally posted by pagehouse
That's true and if you count the dogs I have another son named RERUN and a daughter named MCKENZIE (both Basset Hounds)

PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING
PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING PACKING

I'll still be PACKING when y'all are having your coffee in the morning!

Chris:jester:

True, but next week you and your family will be having the time of your life, and eveyone else will be back home drinking their coffee!!!

Have truly "MAGICal" time, and "we all" will be waiting to hear about it, right DIS'ers???

Our family hopes that the seas are calm, the sun is bright, and the fun and memories never ending. Have a great trip !!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We have been told that Nate is almost a celebrity on the ship

Not "ALMOST", he "WILL BE" a celebrity on the ship!!! That's my "LITTLE BUDDY--VERANDAH BOY" and I know DCL and the CM are going to take "EXCELLENT" care of the entire Page Family, from Grandma on down. I just wish I could have been there to experience it with you, but alas, I got my cruise in, and I have to work and start saving for next year's cruise!!!

Have Fun, that's an order from Ddad Andy and Dmom Hazel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris, don't know if you'll get a chance to read this or not BUT........ I'm so happy to hear the wonderful news that you'll be leaving today!! I had to work last night and missed your post.
My DS Nicholas (6) is up with me now and is so happy for you guys too!!! He wants me to write "have a great cruise, and say hi to Mickey"

Have a Magical cruise and
God Bless!!

~Debbie~ your disboard friend:)

I am SO happy to hear that Nate is well enough to take the cruise! I sincerely hope your entire family has a wonderful time! :) :) :)

Thank God for His intervention!

Wishes for a wonderful cruise!

Rae

I just found this thread this AM...I know a lot late!! A girl I work with and I have been following Nate's story...and the begining of this thread made our hearts stop! We read and held our breath until we go to the post that Andy's little buddy was going to get to go on his cruise!!!! *yeah*
We are sending you *HUGS* Have a WONDERful and MAGICal trip!
We can't wait to read the trip reports!

Have a Magical cruise...take lots of pictures!!

Nancy

That is wonderfult news. More prayers and pixie dust for a very memorable trip. You know your DIS family is with you every crest of every wave of this cruise. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Bon Voyage Page family!!

It cuts in on my DIS board time.

Praise God that our prayers have been answered. I hope the Page's have a wonderful time.

As for us, we get to spend another Saturday living vicariously, this time with Verandah Boy and family.

Now if I just get time to read Andy's trip report before work starts.

Pagehouse family: If you have photos to post of your trip, I'd be more than happy to take care of posting them for you on my webshots album. Just let me know and I'll help you get them 'published' online right away.

Best wishes to you and your family -- especially precious Nate. Your boys are going to have an amazing time! Please know that you always have family here on the DISboards to support you every step of the way. I will continue to say prayers for you all during the week. Can't wait to see your posts live from the Magic. :)

Have a WONDERful and MAGICal time! HAPPY CRUISING!

Good Luck, if you find it hard to jump around on the Cruise Line Trip Report Forum, I have also posted my trip report on my web page www.verandahman.com look on the left had side for 2003 MAGICal Trip Report. It's straight reading, without all the jumping around from one thread to another.

I hadn't checked the cruise boards for a few days and my heart just sunk when I read the first post in this thread.

Chris, you're probably on your way now but I'm praying for you and you family. Have a safe (and uneventful) trip to Florida and a Magical Bon Voyage! Please post reposts when you can. You have a legion of DISers who can't wait to hear about it!

We have gotten a lot of requests for this info so here it is

Embassy Suites
5835 T.G. Lee Boulevard
Orlando, Florida
1-407-888-9339

That is where we will be tonight but we don't get in until late.
TOMARROW YOU CAN FIND US ON THE MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris

Best Wishes for a wonderful time, we will be anxiously awaiting your trip reports! We will send up a prayer everyday of your cruise that everyone has a wonderful time and stays healthy!!

According to the info that we received from Eric and Chris today, the Page Family should be getting ready to board the plane in Houston about now. I know their flight was scheduled to leave shortly before 8pm their local time.

I'm as excited for them for their cruise, as I was about my cruise two weeks ago!!! Can't wait to hear some reports!!!

I have some spies working for me that will be on this cruise and in the terminal!!!

My DW and I were trying to work it out, so that we could fly down to Orlando for the weekend and surprise The Page Family, but we couldn't get the details worked out in time. I finally found out where they were staying tonight, but it was just to late to do anything about it. We'll just have to sit here and wait for word about their trip, like eveyone else.

That would have been wonderful, Verandah Man! I'm so relieved that they could make it. Still in my prayers, though. Can't ever stop that.

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter