Houston we (might) have a problem!

Well.....Nate had a pretty rough evening. He started running a fever before bed. I am not convinced it was a fever brought on by infection though. Nate has been doing this thing where he goes to sleep and we CAN NOT wake him up. No matter what you do, he will not respond. His breathing will be very shallow and pulse very fast and he appears to just be really asleep only you he won’t wake up. The first time he did it I about went into heart failure! He has not done it for a few weeks but when he did do it before his temp would drop to 94! We think because his CNS is not working properly when he is like that. So I wonder if this time it just went up instead of down. I was able to wake him around 2:00 am and he seemed o.k., no fever then. This morning he is still coughing but no fever. I will post again after the doctor comes. She said she would be here at 2 so I will start looking for her around 3!
Let's keep our fingers crossed!

CNS = central nervous system...the part of the body that regulates all our automated functions like breathing.

Chris, Nathan continues to be in my prayers, I hope he hangs in there and that the doctor gives you all the okay to travel.

Please keep us posted!

A "shipload" of pixie dust to Nathan and you, as well as keeping him in our prayers for a safe and magical cruise next week.....Andy & Ginny:sunny:

Another *Shipload* of pixie dust and prayers are cruising from our house to Nate and his famiy in Houston. Come on "LITTLE BUDDY" we're pulling for you.

I pray for angels to watch over you, Nate. You and your family are in our prayers.

Ursula

I went to the attic, got out all the pixie dust I could found, and am sending it to you.......

Jim

Our prayers are with you as well! Please keep us up to date on little Nate. We all want nothing but the most magical of trips for you and your family!

Lisa

Prayers from across the pond as well...

Apneas can of course vary very much from time to time. Hopefully this was just such a variation. Cough and noisy breathing can also be part of the spectrum of children with breathing difficulties. My family and I are praying for you that this is the case.

Originally posted by Michelle
CNS = central nervous system...the part of the body that regulates all our automated functions like breathing.

Duh!:o Guess I should have been able to figure that out....it just wasn't coming to me at the time and now it seems obvious.

Thanks Michelle!

Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...Prayers and dust...

Know that the Green Ribbon Crew is thinking about ya'll!

Definitely prayers...and pixie dust... and positive energy - and whatever else we can throw your way. You've been in our prayers...and will continue to be so.

Originally posted by Sonya Francisco
Anyone heard from Pagehouse???

I sent them an e-mail earlier this evening, have not heard back from them as of yet.

Could we all just take a minute and say a prayer for them?

Rae

Chris, more prayers this evening. I hope everything went ok for you today.

eek40-I hope your surgery went well today. I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you. It is so awesome that you found your birth family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter