hotel website?

suzct

<font color=darkgreen>Obviously,I need simple inst
has anyone used kayak dot com? It seems like a great thing to be able to check multiple websites at once. We are looking for a decent hotel room near broadway for a November weekend. I've seen a few rates on Kayak, but when I go to the site, the rate they quote is nowhere to be found? What's up? Anyone know how it works?

Thanks.

I've browsed that site occasionally but have never actually booked a trip on it. I definitely recommend hotels dot com. You can search by area, price, star ratings, etc. Once you find several hotels you find interesting, give the hotels themselves a call and mention how much you saw it for online. Usually they try to beat online rates because they'd rather you book through them (works best if you call the hotel directly, not just their 1-800 reservation line). Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter