Hotel channel MIDI files

curtithird

Earning My Ears
Okay this is going to be an unheard of question, or at least it might be, considering I'm new here so bear with me.

A while ago I went to Disneyworld in the Beach Club Resort. There's the info channel, the one that gives you basic information about the hotel, and a little about the park, in a slideshow display. I noticed the background music on this channel was very peaceful.

It's nothing much really, but to me it sounds wonderful. There's a loop of all the famous disney songs, like "I Know You" "Be Our Guest" "You Can Fly" "The Wonderful Thing About Tiggers", etc. It's all in MIDI format, making it sound a bit pixelated and more like elevator music. And being a music freak, I realize the calm atmosphere it induces and just the peaceful setting i'm in when I hear it.

So my question is this, and I'm pretty sure the answer will be no, but I'll still give it a shot:

Is there a CD or website where I can find those MIDI files that plays on the Info Channel on the Beach Club?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter