Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue NOW OPEN!!

Was bummed that I couldn't find a reservation for the entirety of my stay. Will keep looking.

good luck! this has become harder to book than it was pre-covid (in addition to being dark on Mon/Tues, the balcony currently isn't being used)

good luck! this has become harder to book than it was pre-covid (in addition to being dark on Mon/Tues, the balcony currently isn't being used)
Well, THAT explains a lot. I've been trying over and over to get a Category 3, with no luck. We have a chid with anxiety and wanted to remove any possibility of them being singled out.

Well, THAT explains a lot. I've been trying over and over to get a Category 3, with no luck. We have a chid with anxiety and wanted to remove any possibility of them being singled out.
Book Cat. 2 and shake your head No if the performers even look your way. They're not at all trying to single anyone out.

Good intel on the balcony! I managed to get cat 2 but couldn’t figure out why cat 3 wasn’t avail….seemed off.

How do you get the AP discount?
I believe we have to ask for it when checking in. In the past that was the procedure, and we received a refund to the credit card we had used to pay for it.

I’m hoping to see confirmation of that here soon, but if not, we’ll be there in mid-July and will report back.

Well crap! After multiple meetings with our travel party, we finally figured out a time where we could fit Hoop-Dee-Doo into our itinerary...on our last night of the trip...which falls on a Monday:headache:. Ugh! Back to the drawing board...

I believe we have to ask for it when checking in. In the past that was the procedure, and we received a refund to the credit card we had used to pay for it.

I’m hoping to see confirmation of that here soon, but if not, we’ll be there in mid-July and will report back.

Thanks. We are going in Aug.

Having the balcony unavailable has become extremely frustrating. I've tried multiple times to book in August, and it literally was full in less then 10 minutes :(

New hoop Dee doo - enjoyed the show- biggest glitch with new show is transportation!!! No boats from resorts anymore- big downside- only ootions are boat from Mk or Uber to campground parking lot take internal bus route( slow as molasses)

Question about booking/paying...

1) Can it be booked online??
2) Can it be paid for with more than one form of payment? (My friend will be booking for all 6 of us and I would like to give her my gift card to cover our portion)

2) Can it be paid for with more than one form of payment? (My friend will be booking for all 6 of us and I would like to give her my gift card to cover our portion)

Booking online I did not see any option other than using one credit card to pay

You used to be able to call dining in the past to use a Disney GC for prepaid experiences like HDDR, CRT, dessert parties, etc. I haven't attempted to do it post-COVID, but I imagine it should still work fine. Even before, you were at a disadvantage because reservations opened online first. I imagine you would have very long waits with the reduced phone CMs for dining.

Has anyone been able to get the AP discount and, if so, how? Obviously when booking at 6:00 a.m. online, there is no way to note the AP for a discount. I recall years ago that you had to request it when you arrived, but not sure of the procedure these days.

Prior to closure it was only offered for the last show of the day. Did this change when it reopened? Sure would be nice to get a little discount on it if the discount is offered for all shows now.

Has anyone been able to get the AP discount and, if so, how? Obviously when booking at 6:00 a.m. online, there is no way to note the AP for a discount. I recall years ago that you had to request it when you arrived, but not sure of the procedure these days.

Prior to closure it was only offered for the last show of the day. Did this change when it reopened? Sure would be nice to get a little discount on it if the discount is offered for all shows now.
We have APs and paid full price when we booked online. When we arrived at Pioneer Hall on our date, we went to the window on the left of the restrooms, and he processed a refund to our CC after I showed him my AP card and ID.

We did attend the last show, but IIRC the website simply says there’s an AP discount and doesn’t limit it to specific showtimes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter