• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Honeymoon ideas for AP holders?

sbfsc22

Earning My Ears
Hi, everyone! I don't know if this is the right forum to post in, but here goes! My fiancée and I are annual passholders and go to WDW often, but we're planning staying at Saratoga Springs for a week or so in June for our honeymoon!

Since we're passholders and won't necessarily feel rushed in the parks, we were wondering if you all had any ideas of extra-special things to do while we're there? Thanks!

Sleep in and do some nice dinners.
Always keep a bottle of champagne in the fridge for those special times....

MG

If you haven't already done them, how about one of the behind the scenes tours? There are AP discounts for the tours.

How about a slow wander through the monorail resorts. Especially the GF. Or perhaps around the Epcot resorts and the Boardwalk. Plenty of places to stop and have quiet time together.

Congratulations and have a magical honeymoon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter