• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Homemade FE Gifts Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a great thread. I've gotten lots of ideas. I hope you all don't mind if I use some of them.
Khazid- I love your wife's earrings! I wish I was on your cruise.
Quiltymom- those m&m's are too cute. Too bad they are so pricey!

Can someone fill me in?? We're taking our first cruise in about 2 weeks and I am trying to catch up on what all the fun stuff to do is :D... Door magnets= DONE... then I see fish extenders?? What are these?? How do we play??? LOL

Thanks!!

Nicole

Check these out! If they weren't so expensive, they could be a fun FE gift!

Disney M&M's

I know! I received an email about these and immediately thought about FE gifts. Unfortunately, they would be too expensive to order for everyone so I'll have to think about something else.

Can someone fill me in?? We're taking our first cruise in about 2 weeks and I am trying to catch up on what all the fun stuff to do is :D... Door magnets= DONE... then I see fish extenders?? What are these?? How do we play??? LOL

Thanks!!

Nicole

Look for your cruise date under Disney cruise meets. There you will be able to start taking to others on your cruise and see if they are planning a FE. FE is bringing little gifts to share with other DISers onboard.

Thanks!!

Nicole

Nicole,

Basically you get together and get to know those that you will be cruising with. You exchange gifts, so you have a little surprise/treat each day from someone. Your gift doesn't have to be much, and anything is appreciated, it is the thought that counts. Sometimes what you do is tempered by how many people there are. Your Fish Extenders are what holds all your surprises. :)

For our last cruise, I went to Costco and got the bags of trail mix. I put them in some small celophane bags, and I attached a label with my Dis' name and my real name underneath. Several people commented that they loved it because they could throw it in their backpack and eat it on an excursion, or just have a "normal" snack at some point.

Here are a couple I made for our cabins - mind you I'm not a sewer. Someone graciously gave me dimensions, and I figured it out from there from pictures.

IMG_0767.jpg
[/IMG]
DisneyMediterraneanVacation-Pomp-2.jpg
[/IMG]

what great ideas! I might "borrow" the calendar idea.

I wish I was crafty or talented, but my skills are limited. Last time we gave CDs and a bag of goodies, but it was a lot to carry and we only had about 10 rooms participating. this time it is more so I have to get something easy to pack.

Here's a real question for the taking.....

Would you rather have a pen with the cruise date and "Cruisin' with Mickey" or something scrapbookish like a 4 x 6 picture frame to go on a scrapbook page? Or a scrapbook type note pad? A magnent?

Just curious.....Looking into options for December cruise. I don't want to do a 12 x 12 page because I think taking it (for me) would be easier than someone trying to get it home in good condition.

I'd like opinions please :cheer2:

My choice would be the frame for scrapbook picture. The pen would be my second choice.

My choice would be the frame for scrapbook picture. The pen would be my second choice.

This would be my choice as well. If someone doesn't scrapbook, like me, they can still display the frame with a pic in it and everyone can use a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter