Homemade FE Gifts Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to the FAQ thread here, and scroll down to the "F" section it's in there.

I followed great sewing instructions for the FE. I'm still looking for the original link for you.:surfweb:

Look on entry 11 of this link. I think I used these instructions, but the original had the photos. I''m still looking...
http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=30302583&postcount=609

:confused3 Unless I'm just skipping over it somehow... all links go to No Sew directions. The reason I am looking for sewing directions is I have heard that sewn ones hold up better and really, I just got a new sewing machine and I would really love to break it in with something Disney related. :laughing:

Okay, now I can finally post a picture of the key fobs I made for the Fantasy's MV FEE.

They were much faster to sew than I expected, and I made them large enough that you could hang them around your wrist for convenience.

I also added a swivel clasp hook so they could be clipped to belt loops or lanyards.

Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did making them. ;)

MVFEGift.jpg

Okay, now I can finally post a picture of the key fobs I made for the Fantasy's MV FEE.

They were much faster to sew than I expected, and I made them large enough that you could hang them around your wrist for convenience.

I also added a swivel clasp hook so they could be clipped to belt loops or lanyards.

Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I did making them. ;)

MVFEGift.jpg

They are beautiful!

Where did you get ribbon? Would you happen to have a scrap -like 2" I could buy from you for an embellishment for my scrapbook I will be doing of our Hawaii cruise? I am always looking for unique things to add to my pages because I do a LOT of pages. Seem to have a trigger finger on my camera:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter