Homemade FE Gifts Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked mine up..only because we're soooo close to a Wal Mart..but, I bet like most things you could have it mailed. The labels they offer (and other websites have them too) you could have choose from different color borders which is what I did with my first couple of orders..and I added some text too..it wasn't until the last order that I saw that I could use the whole picture without borders..FYI

I really like the sticker idea. I will probably use a shipping address label or some other label from the office store ( Avery 3110 thru 3113 are all round sticker labels) and put a picture on it too.

Another great tip from the people here at the Disboards.

I did meet a few fellow Disers in some odd places - met a couple in the elevator and a family in the Bahamas. A picture on their gifts would have helped put a face with the gift. With another cruise in 4 months, I need to think of a new gift (the water bottles were too much).

Jennifer, your luggage tag is fine just as it is -- you don't need to add stuff!!! The idea is not to break the bank. We got all kinds of stuff and every single thing was appreciated no matter how small or how inexpensive. No one "cheaped" out -- every thing was wonderful, and your tags will be much appreciated. :goodvibes

What you CAN do to say who it's from is maybe get a twist-tie and a small tag. Then people can say thank you on the boards but still be able to use the tags you made for them. They'll be much loved and enjoyed!!:wizard:

Cindi

Bumping for other great ideas. I am making something for my upcoming cruise on March 28th, but you will have to wait until I return on April 4th for a photo. I don't want to spoil the surprise!:cheer2:

Bumping for other great ideas. I am making something for my upcoming cruise on March 28th, but you will have to wait until I return on April 4th for a photo. I don't want to spoil the surprise!:cheer2:

Now you've got me even more excited about our cruise, waiting to see what you do.

I think I'm going to spend this weekend trying to come up with some ideas.

Now you've got me even more excited about our cruise, waiting to see what you do.

I think I'm going to spend this weekend trying to come up with some ideas.

LOL You will just have to wait and see, but I PROMISE you will love it! You will remember our amazing vacation every time you look at it. :)

Any others willing to post pictures? I can't post mine until after my March 28th cruise. I don't want to spoil the surprise.:dance3:

I don't have any pictures yet, but my DW is making Mickey Head silhouette ear-rings out of seed beeds (very tiny glass beads). She has them on silver dangle backs and is making them in a myriad of colors.

Once I get pictures I'll post them here.

She hasn't decided what to make for the males yet.

I don't have any pictures yet, but my DW is making Mickey Head silhouette ear-rings out of seed beeds (very tiny glass beads). She has them on silver dangle backs and is making them in a myriad of colors.

How lucky for your fellow cruisers! No chance your sailing on the Magic this Thanksgiving? :rolleyes1

Any others willing to post pictures? I can't post mine until after my March 28th cruise. I don't want to spoil the surprise.:dance3:
Darn, darn, darn!! I can't believe that you're gonna make us wait! Now, I'm really, really excited about our cruise! I think that I came up with something to hand-make for our cruise. This is the first cruise in a while that we've been on that hasn't been an FE group that is super-large. I think that I can hand-make something for every cabin this time around.

these are all so beautiful and a lot of time was put into them. i can.t wait to go on a cruise and participate in FE

jeniamt said:
How lucky for your fellow cruisers! No chance your sailing on the Magic this Thanksgiving? :rolleyes1
Sadly no...and I won't say which cruise I'm on as it might spoil the surprise :thumbsup2

this is a great thread - i can't post what i made for our cruise in may but when we return i'll post

Well since I'm in charge of the FE list for my cruise, I know you're not on mine! Bummer!:rolleyes:

Here is the promised photo of the earrings my DW made for our FE exchange. This is just a small sampling, but gives an idea of what she has.
MickeyEarrings.jpg

Here is the promised photo of the earrings my DW made for our FE exchange. This is just a small sampling, but gives an idea of what she has....

WOW! Your wife will be adored! Very cool and extra special since it was made with loving hands. Please pass along to her my compliments!

Khazid - When are you sailing???? I'm sailing the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Please tell me you are on our boat???

And is there anyway I can get the directions? Please oh please. I can PM you my email.
Thanks,
Allison

Buckey Gal said:
WOW! Your wife will be adored! Very cool and extra special since it was made with loving hands. Please pass along to her my compliments!
My DW said, "Thank you very much :)"
Eeyore'sthebest said:
Khazid - When are you sailing???? I'm sailing the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Please tell me you are on our boat???
Sadly, we're sailing in July some time. I don't want to give away exactly when in case someone in our group catches this thread.
Eeyore'sthebest said:
And is there anyway I can get the directions? Please oh please. I can PM you my email.
I'll drop you a PM, but my DW actually does items like this by scratch with no directions :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter